the thrip king returneth.

vince noir rock n roll star

All looking very regal in here :king:

Ok if I pull up a throne... I brought my own ;)

Great start, best of luck with thw grow and comp.

:oldtoker:

• Like 5

Interesting it decided to sprout a head after growing without one! Do you think it will grow back if you order it to be chopped off?

• Like 2

id have to check my magic stockroom to see if theres enough magic left to regrow a head ..been done before so ..maybe ..or are you just punting for the guillotine job ?

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypte

• Like 5

the kingdom has suffered a devastatingly cold drop in temps ...had to send loyal guardsmen out to collect firewood ..useless numpties they are ..hence recruiting for the kingdom via a diary ..

the nightime swing in temp really bollocksed these dainty sativa based plants ..first learning curve ..they finicky fuckers ..dont like temp variations at all ..

so after near death from cold ,i managed to warm the roots back up ..only to see the dreaded leaf  burn ,flush them again ..wrap the pot in an old sock ..and hope ..

two days on they were perky again but needing refreshments ..

its gonna be a constant battle to warm them back up after a drink i can see ..so ..lets not mess about ..throw them into the subtropical flower kingdom ..

into the realm of 12.12 ..being fed organic nutrients at a subatomic level so as not to create nutrient build up ..tis a tickle of a job .

large.IMG_5289.JPGlarge.IMG_5290.JPGlarge.IMG_5291.JPG

the white powder officer is diatemecious earth not cocaine ..honest ..

its more a preventative than a cure ..thrips die on contact with the stuff ..

i dunk the whole plant in water to wash it off before harvest ..

cant live with em ..drown em .

the pots will be residing alongside a sexbud a blueberry cheesecake and a selection of og kush crosses i  made many years ago ..mainly to see if i could get rid of the herme trait from og18 ..lost interest in the project but still enjoy the flavours from the crosses ,lemony fuelly stuff .

large.IMG_5294.JPGlarge.IMG_5292.JPGlarge.IMG_5295.JPG

• Like 10

Chuck a few of them on a fire to warm the rest up and serve as a warning.

Then take a burny stick to a few of their leaves just so they know you mean business.

I've got some thumbscrews if you want to borrow those?

• Like 4

another week in the winter kingdom ..dayum its cold at night ..but toasty in the day ..thrip lovers weather ..

so because of this thrip issue ..i coated both plants completely in diatemecious earth ,inc undersides of leaves and stems ..then the two plants were put into flower ..this hopefully will cause a stretch ..which means twice as far to climb if youre a thrip ..

after 6days of total coverage the plants were then dunked in a bucket of warm water with a very mild seaweed and tomato feed wash ..im talking the whole plant held under water for a few mins ..

they can then go back into the flower tent ..i may put them back into veg mode once ive gotten the bugs outta the way ..i might not ..

these plants are fast rooters ..base of the pots is full of roots already ..may even root trim the smaller one before it flowers proper .

large.IMG_5297.JPGlarge.IMG_5296.JPG

• Like 10

Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

Ive never seen a thrip, so dont know what they are like!, are they dangerous mystical beasts invading the kingdom?

It was a while back but king crimson were smashing it lol