the thrip king returneth.

vince noir rock n roll star

back again for another thrip filled episode of `give me back my kingdom you little shit bugs `

whats happened this week ..well the two girls had a drink of mild seaweed ..

what has become apparent is even in a smaller pot that grounding with wire has made a massive difference compared to the ungrounded plant in a bigger pot ..

large.101_6175.JPGlarge.101_6174.JPG

the little stumpy prince in a bigger pot noodle doodle pot

compared to a smaller pot that is grounded .

large.101_6172.JPGlarge.101_6170.JPGlarge.101_6173.JPG

preflowers are showing ..just hope theres enough time to get them to the finish line in time .

• Like 8

ive been looking into this ..there is another way to ground a plant ..create a spring coil of copper and stick one end in the ground and the other end just touches the stem ..gonna knock one up to see if it improves the lesser growth plant .see if it boosts it .

• Like 3

did that years ago ..no noticeable difference ..in fact theres chunks of organite in the room now ..quartz ive tried ..made no difference ..there aint much in the voodoo stakes ive not tried ..

• Like 2

now then now then ..oh shit cant say that anymore ...err ..looky here yer young whippersnappers ...

one new and improved coil for the bigger pot noodle ..large.101_6180.JPG

we shall see tomorrow what new growth has happened or not as the case might be ..

• Like 6

lick the wires ..you`ll be suprised by the results they said ..itll make yer hair grow back they said ..dont worry if you cant feel your brain for ten minutes they said ...no wonder i dont trust anything anymore and to find out for myself .

• Like 4