Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

44 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

10 bob is 50p round these ere parts

That's even worse lol you'll be putting one of them in every 5 minutes with the rates at the moment like they are?

• Like 2

owwwwdooo????    

Hope Friday finds all the fellow Noodler's well.... The shitshow continues apace.... She's still alive at least.... Blessed be the festive Tina.... B and M bound for some mini tinsel methinks. She's thirsty and happy enough with the feed

large.DSC_0952_copy_1650x2200.jpg

Team pic with one of the tbl fillers (other out of shot), the 2 late arrivals and some viability testing on some garden breeding I tried 

large.DSC_0950_copy_1500x2000.jpg

• Like 11

@MindSoup considering she survived 5 days without water, I'm astonished at how well she's recovered. Definitely a whiff coming from them when I open the drobe 

• Like 2

Noice little TBL jungle going on... It's gonna be busy in here at Xmas. The 2 late arrivals are settling in and the fillers are.... Filling. Temps are just about holding up, and I mean just about.....

I've flipped them as I need the drobe for my garden auto's, and I'm gonna run out of space. Should have enough vertical room so hopefully they'll stretch a bit. Tina sure is a pretty little bugger... 

large.DSC_0963_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_0962_copy_1500x2000.jpg

• Like 10

Maaarnin fellow noodlers..... 

The weather here is not forecast to get above 3 degrees for the next week or so. Thankfully a mate has provided me with some 100mm insulation boards to pack the drobe with.... 

Tina had her final trim and I've given her a bit of lst.... She's thirsty and no ill reaction to the feed she's getting.... 

large.DSC_0969_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Crow River said:

Looking good mate! :yep:

Thanks dude. @Exhale to be perfectly honest I've mostly reused soil that I stole from a discovered commercial grow, and chucked on the veg pile. As a result it's full of flying shit and I've no idea how much goodness is left in it. I've been mixing up whatever nutes I've got left, so they're getting a bit of Heinz 57 nutrition. Thankfully there's still nuggets of alpaca poop in there, keeping it going. Alpaca cacka for the win....

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've got rather a lot of shit going down.... And none of it pleasant. Hope all the fellow noodlers are doing well

• Like 5

Sounds tough. I hope it all comes good for you. Life is hard at the moment for the majority of people and this in turn leads to stress and arguments and upsets.  Difficult times my friend. I hope your grow is still progressing nicely, Tina seems a nice gal :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Alys  @blerie420 thanks for the concern. Things have been fairly awful of late...... 

I've always considered myself quite mentally strong, but I've been in the midst of a fairly catastrophic episode of late..... 

Hopefully I can see a glint of light, but fuck me it's tough. 

As for Tina, despite it all, she's just about survived.... Just... 

More on that soon. Not really in the right place to discuss her plight, but I shall do soon. 

Bless up all your fine selves

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 8