Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

Day 10 in the drobe and all is eerily calm. Temps and rh bang on the money.... Nudged the power up on the light just a smidge, and inched it up a tad. Currently about 18 inches

large.DSC_0933_copy_2400x1800.jpg

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Have you given them names yet? lol

Looking good :punk:

Atb

:yinyang:

Thanks man. I do have a habit of naming them.... I'll have a quick blast on some sour diesel and get on it lol

The other 2 (in slightly bigger pots) have also been coming along nicely so it's a 4 from 4 germ rate :smokin:

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 4

thought i best check out the competition ..skimmed through and grabbed words with my eyes ..so all i read was ..ive got more inches than anyone ..

could this be an omen ?

either way i wish thee the best of luck ..

• Like 7

@vince noir rock n roll star aaah shit didn't realise you'd make an appearance. Might as well rip mine out then. Trust me there's no competition here old bean. I've got plenty inches tha knows..... All on the hips mind lol 

Hope your grow goes considerably better than mine poppet.... Look forward to browsing your wares 

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 6

WELL FUCK ME AINT LIFE JUST A BITCH .... 

Apologies for the caps lock.... I got the dreaded call from work on Sunday morning..... One last week away before Xmas.... 

Given that I'm hand feeding the ladies I kinda knew this would be a death sentence. So I gave them a bit of a dowsing and hoped for the best. Inevitably they are totally fucked....

Fresh soil ordered and 2 more beans in water immediately. The other 2 filler tlb's in slightly larger pots have just about survived, fingers crossed.... 

What a fucking cap end

• Like 5

It seems one may have survived the ordeal.... 2 seeds soaking and a doner kebab noodle for my lunch so that should make 3

• Like 6

Maaarnin.... Hope this miserable weather is keeping you all cheery... 

Noticed a drop in temps so I've whacked the tube heater up a bit and turned the extraction down. All sat nicely at about 24 to 26. I've got the heater on intermittently at the minute, so I can always increase its frequency as it gets colder..... 

Tina Burner (finally named her) is 4 weeks from breaking ground. Despite being left unfed for 5 days she's doing just fine. Combination of topping and leaf tucking has brought her back to life. Looking a bit scruffy but here she is.... 

large.DSC_0946_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Quick team pic with the 2 late TBL's and the TBL fillers at the front. I'm hoping for a lime biscuit festive jungle

large.DSC_0947_copy_1800x2400.jpg

The 2 youngsters won't get much veg time at all, so they'll probably end up like Gloria glue last year.... Little golf balls of beauty 

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 10

@ExhaleI'll whack another 10 bob in the meter, and chuck another bar on. In their defence they'd just had some butchery and topping done

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 2

@Exhale 10 bob is 50p round these ere parts. Twas merely a figure of speech sir. The neighbours have got external power points in their garden however...... (Only kidding mods, they are 2 lovely ladies that love the ladies. One of em could easy knock out a horse so I wouldn't dare) 

• Like 6