Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

46 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

@OldFord with the shout!

I'm planning on drilling 4 holes in the saucer and tying twine between them and the holes in the pot noodle.

I know it's a comp so I shouldn't blab all my tricks but meh lol

Sharing is Caring :yep:  lol   

• Like 3

She's like Mrs Jones after a couple of glasses of red and a couple of puffs on the old devils lettuce..... Wonky as fuck. @OldFord thanks for the 8,000,,006th piece of advice this week. You'll be charging me at this rate.... 0800-OLD-FORD advice line

• Like 3

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

@OldFordspeaking of which. Joolz sent my subbies and forgot the western winds ffs :eek:. Bless him he's sending it tomorrow 

At least you know its safe :yep:     It would seem that another pack i sent in to be kindly sent on was without any info ,  i was rough as hell when packaged and forgot the all important info lol

If your reading this Joolz , sorry for the headaches &  thank you.  much appreciated.  

• Like 3

Evening all.... All seems quiet on the.... Ahem.... Pot noodle competition front.... Hope everyone is getting on fine. Tina is maybe approaching week 6. She and the taller of the backing singers are getting some lovely colours coming through the buds. The privet filler is still really pale in comparison.... Let's see some updates

large.DSC_1085_copy_1650x2200.jpglarge.DSC_1083_copy_1650x2200.jpg

• Like 10

Colours coming through at a rate of knots, buds are hardening up and fattening up daily. Considering these were already into flower, (and then revegetated after my "incident") they seem like some buds are a lot further on than others, with regards to the 2 fillers. Tina is just absolutely rocking it at the minute and that's why we're here apparently.... 

large.DSC_1105_copy_1650x2200.jpglarge.DSC_1104_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1100_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 11

Looking really good mate :yep:     The colours are indeed coming through , a real pretty collage and should get more vosual as you go ,  love a good colour show !

Keep em coming :george:

• Like 2

Can't wait to cull her and take some decent pictures, so you can see just how little of her all this has grown from. She'd been topped a couple of times, and this was one tiny spindly little branch (the only one not incinerated). Incredible really. Bravo again to @Seedstockers-Mark. Gave them a trim around the bottom and opened up the airflow to finish them off. Rh sat at a steady 48%. Temps are mid 20's so good enough. Smell is not loud as such, but definitely a deep lemon funk. 

• Like 4

Evening all.... I'm away for the weekend, so the ladies will have to survive without me. I'll be feeding them up in the morning before lights off. Then they're all alone until Sunday night.... 

Seeing changes daily now as they fill out and harden up, week 7 or 8 ish.... Fuck knows really. The taller of the backing singers has a couple of buds that are starting to show the odd amber already. The privet is not doing so well but she lost most of her tops during the forest fire.  Smell is absolutely gorgeous.... 

Here be Tina and a couple of bud shots... 

large.DSC_1106_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1108_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_1109_copy_2250x3000.jpg

Taller of the backing singers

large.DSC_1111_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1110_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Quick team pic 

large.DSC_1107_copy_1800x2400.jpg

That will be all

• Like 11

There's only about 10 on there but they're really developing some density to them now. Filling out, not so much..... Still amazed that she's alive frankly. the 2 fillers will be down before she is. They'll be chopped in a couple of stages, as there's a lot of variation in how far the buds are along.  Tina will be well cooked when she finally gets the chop, bless her... Going for full amber monginess

• Like 5

Morning fuckeroos.... 

After a hefty weekend doing the tourist thing in that there London, Monday finds Tina in shockingly beautiful health. She was pretty dried out but she revelled in the dousing she got last night. 

I kinda knew my filter was on its way out, but a weekend weed free has cured my nose blindness. Fuck me they seem to have got awfully loud. The lemon funk is getting deeper (towards the lime perhaps) and there's a definite creamy biscuit flavour in there.... I'm a calyx man myself, and she's full of the little buggers

large.DSC_1117_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1116_copy_2250x3000.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 11