Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

Very nice ending to the roller coaster ride that has been the Wardrobe Of Doom :yep:        Almost a shame to smoke it now  ... almost lol     

All in time for the Garden Of Boom to commence :george:                  

• Like 4

Thanks all for the kind words. She's been a real mirror for my life it would seem (apart from being hacked to pieces in February obvs). I certainly don't expect to win any prizes, but the journey has been a prize on its own. Stunning little strain..... "Sexy citrus biscuit" if I had to break it down into 3 words.... Yet to run a seedstockers strain (as a novice) that didn't deliver...... 

• Like 3

just getting to the end and being able to say ,i grew that in a fuckin pot noodle pot ,should make you realise ..you have more skill at growing than the vast percentage of growers ,its one of the hardest grows you can do ..and to see what you have garnered from her at the end ,id say you did alright chap .big pat on the back .

• Like 5

@vince noir rock n roll star dude I thank you for your kind words. It was trawling through your efforts (and others) that instigated that "fuck it" moment a little while back. Still so much to learn, but I enjoy every minute of it. Going for some light dep disco biscuit x fpog noodle action in the garden this year. Must admit I'm utterly intrigued with chateau de noir and your copper escapades..... 

Quick smoke update.... Got rid of kids, takeaway and some wine. Mrs Jones pipes up "have you got any tobacco?"... I rummage around and find enough to make a joint..... Fucked us both up royally. I managed to get upstairs, she didn't. In the morning her words were, " don't ever give me that again, I thought I had like a hundred fingers". Not sure what that means but I'm gonna call it a win for Triton biscotto lime. It's absolutely stunning 

• Like 7

Sounds like the recommendation of the year! I'm looking forward to imagining I have extra fingers sometime in May... :) 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

" don't ever give me that again, I thought I had like a hundred fingers".

lollol 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on the harvest, nicely done. 

Enjoy your harvest, however many digits it leaves you with :D

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Just getting her over the line was enough for me ... Flavours are really coming through now in the crafty.... Absolutely stunning stuff

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

As the comp comes to a close.... I'd just like to say a massive thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark for his generosity in running it. Cost of living has kicked all folk in the balls, but big up those that got over the line. Keeping Tina in the noodle pot presented challenges, as did my mental health at the time. But what a beautiful strain.... Flavour is straight up key lime pie, stone is a fairly slow burner. But it gives me dreamy eyes and a real sense of satisfaction. Lovely lovely stuff.... 

Bless up ladies and lords x

• Like 7

Congrats mucker :george:      Been an awesome read ,  thrills & spills ,  and a happy ending :yep:           Enjoy the fruits of your labour mate !  

Looking forward to having a play with her under the sun soon .... if it ever decides to appear  lol      

• Like 2

Almost forgot I'd got the tbl auto from "ahem" somewhere. She's going out in the garden pretty soon. Yeah it's been a rollercoaster fo sho..... I'd pretty much given up on everything, right at the point that I nearly killed them..... But like a phoenix from the ashes, we rose again (somewhat).... 

I hate to sound overly dramatic.... BUT ... The recovery (relatively speaking) of Tina has taught me an awful lot about myself. And the support on here was invaluable. Not gonna say it saved my life, but fuck me it made a huge difference.... That I got her over the line is a huge victory, and the fact that she is a stunning smoke is the finest prize of all.... 

Cue smug face and Chinese eyes 

• Like 3

Second that! She's a superb smoke init!!!! She's helped me breeze 3 days of ten hour early shifts this week. Gorgeous girl, gonna have to mooch the remainders for a replacement 

• Like 1