Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

@Revive like you can fucking talk.... 

I've put a claim in for R.S.I from scrolling through the sheer amount of goodness you produce ffs.....

That said though them taffs are like shit in a field.... But in a good way.... A tidy way if ya like

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Seems I got me a shitload of what I believe to be f2's

Nice mate I'm glad it worked out, let the dry and cure like you would the bud for a motlnth or so and then keep them in the fridge. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive like you can fucking talk.... 

I've put a claim in for R.S.I from scrolling through the sheer amount of goodness you produce ffs.....

That said though them taffs are like shit in a field.... But in a good way.... A tidy way if ya like

lol tidy boy ;)

I know right these diarys are getting ridiculously long each fuking season, I said at the begining ill not be writing a 50 pager this season im taking it easy... 67 fuking pages later im still writing the cunt lol

Its all fun and games bruvva :yep:

And fuk the claim ill sling you a couple oz of weed to keep your mouth shut lollol

• Like 7

Don't ever stop bro.... @Reviveit's the highlight of my year dude.... And as for the claim.... I'm just setting off now. Let's hope I don't knock on the coppers door across the way, and shout "oi oi where's mi free bud"

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Don't ever stop bro.... @Reviveit's the highlight of my year dude.... And as for the claim.... I'm just setting off now. Let's hope I don't knock on the coppers door across the way, and shout "oi oi where's mi free bud"

lollol imagine that.

I'll never stop bro as long as me hands work and im fit enough to crawl through the undergrowth ill be at it for sure..

I'm stockpiling my retirement package so im gonna rent another lock up :rofl:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

And here's me, growing in a space you couldn't even fit one of your daily hauls in to dry.......

Goals brother.... Goals

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

And here's me, growing in a space you couldn't even fit one of your daily hauls in to dry.......

Goals brother.... Goals

I only get 1crack of the whip per year so I gotta make sure its well worth it..im outdoors only so its a limited game and well against the odds tbh..id love a lil indoor set up bro even a small drobe to play with and id be made up :yep:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

I'll swap you my £150 set up for your 837,000 vac packed bags of bud.... 

Done, but only if I can use your name if the door goes in lollol

• Like 5

One for the old folks there.....

Quick question....

My led light is 150w max. It's currently set at about 30% and about 40cm from the ladies. Considering my m2 is a paltry 0.35m, I want to encourage as much vertical growth as possible. Gonna do a bit of topping and a touch of lst. If I raise the lights right up will this encourage the vertical growth I want? 

• Like 2

You'll get more vertical growth, but mostly in the form of bigger Internodal spacing i.e. big lengths of stalk between bud sites. Just like you would use LST and topping to make a plant bush out, you can cut lowers and train branches into a vertical position to encourage more vertical growth without making them all leggy. 

• Like 5