Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

Evening all..... firstly a huge thanks again to @Seedstockers-Markfor the opportunity to grow out some of his beans.... 

Cleared the drobe after drying the last of my seedstockers stuff from the garden.... And straight out of the blocks for some Triton noodle action....

Popped 4 pips. 2 for canoodling and 2 to go in small pots to fill out the drobe. All 4 were kept in a glass of water for 36 hours, then a quick tap with a spoon to make them sink and straight into soil. All 4 just above soil, just waiting for them to shed the shell...

Same shitshow as before....

Cheap ass led light from the Brazilian river, in an old wardrobe, in an outbuilding. Grow area 45x70x100. Carbon filter low down and a fan blowing down to keep the heat on them  Tube heater to keep them toasty. Looking to veg them until beginning of December, and done by Feb so I can get my next seedstockers garden run ready....

Can't wait to see what these noodles provide :skin_up:

Bless up

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 14

@Shumroom thanks dude.... The word "competition" is ambitious though. If I get them over the line it'll be a bonus. As long as I don't get COVID like last time I'll be happy.....

• Like 5

@Alys was looking into one last year, but opted for the tube heater which seemed to do ok. May well top it up with the mat also. Only doing one strain should simplify things hopefully. All my other efforts have had bits of everything thrown in.... 

2x noodles and 2x 2l pots should fill the drobe nicely I hope. Gonna top one of each and maybe lst the other and see what works best 

• Like 6

@Alysfingers crossed m'lady... Just nipped in for a blast on the crafty (stonking wedding glue) and a quick glance. Both noodle shells have been jettisoned..... And they're off... Temp 24. Rh a touch low at 60 but that should go up as the drobe fills out.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kosel Den said:

Your set up isn't too dissimilar to mine currently, will be following with interest dude :yep:

I hope yours is considerably better than mine bruh.... :yinyang:

• Like 4

@@shire thanks dude. All the garden stuff is jarred and curing and the drobe is empty so screw it lets go...... 

Quick peak this morning before lights off. Air temp 26. Soil temp (probe in the bigger 2l pots) 24.2. rh 58. It's as good as it's gonna get. Here's the first pic of the 2 ladies. Call it day 3 

large.DSC_0921_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 14

@MindSoupthanks, much appreciated and always good to get a mindsoup eye on things. Much love for advising me to run the seeded garden one another week longer.... (Seems I got me a shitload of what I believe to be f2's???? 

Figured I'd try and get as much veg out the way before the ambient temps drop too much. Forecast 18 degrees here tomorrow ffs. I was gonna chuck them out for a late run in the garden lol

• Like 5