Wardrobe of doom rides again

Idicanna jones

Excellent news. I'll kit out the fungeon (fun dungeon) with some non binary fritzl friendly crayons. And I'll create an account on snapstagram, like a top g

• Like 2

careful ..dont be a pound shop vin diesel ..we frown upon ..that sort of behaviour ..cough ,,

• Like 3

Owdoo folks quick update whilst Mrs Jones is at work..... 

Tina still soldiers on, bless her. She's filling out quite nicely now. Here she be.... 

large.DSC_1043_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1044_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1050_copy_1650x2200.jpg

• Like 10

She's alive, she smells divine and she is a hungry little chuff.... 

That said my jars are empty so I can't wait to cut her head off.... 3 or 4 weeks flower at the 2nd attempt. I don't really count anymore, since most of my stuff goes in the garden. So she's ready when she's ready. She'll make the 420 deadline so that's good enough for me :smokin:

• Like 4

Tina is finally starting to shine (relatively speaking) and taking on some lovely stank....

Taller of the backing singers, she's turning into a right old lump 

large.DSC_1052_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Tina aka proud Mary 

large.DSC_1051_copy_1650x2200.jpg

• Like 9

She's getting there now thankfully. The wedding glue I did last year was 12/12 from seed and the results were predictable.... Gorgeous smoke though. If I'd not mullered this one she could've easily filled the drobe. 

Not sure what 500 to 600 ppfd per square meter means but that's what I've got apparently. Grow area 0.4m?

• Like 3

Its a measure of light photons that the plant is getting over an area per second ( or just think of it as light intensity)

600 is ok but a cannabis plant in flower can handle 800 to 1000, so if you can lower your light an inch or 2 that should increase your ppfd :yep:

Get photone app is free and easy to use 

• Like 3

Maaarnin noodlers..... 

Sunday finds Tina in rude health, all things considered.... Buds are filling up nicely. First coloured pistils coming out. She's partial to falling over bless her, so I'm now kinda propping her up against the backing singers. Smell is gorgeous limoncello. Not sure how far along she is.... Maybe another 4 to 5 weeks. Who cares really? 

large.DSC_1057_copy_1650x2200.jpglarge.DSC_1064_copy_1949x2600.jpg

Bless up all y'all 

• Like 8

Shes filling out & frosting up mate :yep:         Can one assist her to remain upright by means of a small loose cable tie frame for her pot ?     

• Like 4

@OldFord with the shout!

I'm planning on drilling 4 holes in the saucer and tying twine between them and the holes in the pot noodle.

I know it's a comp so I shouldn't blab all my tricks but meh lol

• Like 2