The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds

buddybill

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

if you can't get a legit cut then don't bother because

Personally, I wouldn't bother with the legit cut. It just isnt worth the oily stench that clings to everything. It scratches an itch for sure because you hear so much about it, and the mythology around it makes it intriguing. But after a few grows, its just a ball ache and not worth it because the "high" becomes so bland and tolerable. Imo of course.

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GSZZ said:

He came here begging for cuts, and didn't get what he wanted. Then someone gave him a plant and he started big buddhas and started knocking out blue cheese etc, except the cut used wasn't even cheese lol

Fuck me you must have been about 11 back then lol

Just realised  you not a mod anymore?

:yinyang:

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Aye I was probably playing yu-gi-oh cards back then. No pretending here mate, I wasn't doing anything note worthy at that age lol 

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Just realised  you not a mod anymore?

Cos I'm a site supporter now mate. It's not appropriate imo, and I don't want to be tarred with the brush of putting my interest above the interest of the website, cos we all know what kind of bitter taste that leaves in the mouth.

• Like 27

4 hours ago, Exhale said:

Seriously, don't put money in his pocket he'll spend it on little girls ,boys and ladyboys in Thailand. 

Fixed that for you. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cambium said:

Personally, I wouldn't bother with the legit cut. It just isnt worth the oily stench that clings to everything. It scratches an itch for sure because you hear so much about it, and the mythology around it makes it intriguing. But after a few grows, its just a ball ache and not worth it because the "high" becomes so bland and tolerable. Imo of course.

Never had it but read about it. The fact the stinky side of it was bred out to be more sweet and fruity says it all really. Why would a person want to get busted from the odour. I had a White Rhino that penetrated my nose when its first two leaves came. I walked into my mates kitchen with the little thing and he smelt it straightaway. Never grew it out.

2 hours ago, GSZZ said:

He came here begging for cuts, and didn't get what he wanted. Then someone gave him a plant and he started big buddhas and started knocking out blue cheese etc, except the cut used wasn't even cheese lol

Can anyone remember what year that was? As he's claiming in his cheese blurb that he got the cut back in 2004

• Like 1

He does have the cheese cut, it's just  some people think they're the  only ones that have  it and  talk every fukka else down.

• Like 6

Just now, HazyDaze said:

He does have the cheese cut, it's just  some people think they're the  only ones that have  it and  talk every fukka else down.

Of course he does. I'd be surprised at this point in time if he couldn't get it. I think the issue is more about when and what he had in the past. Even by his own marketing material he admits at one point he didn't have it but had something that was "just as good"

The Original Big Buddha Family Farms managed to secure an original cheese clone circa 1990. It was given to them by an infamous character named Zorro Editor and owner of Red Eye magazine.Admittedly, it was out of their hands, and they ended up using other similar cheeses genetics which were just as good, but not the original. In around 2004, the cut of the Original Cheese was gifted to a good friend and thankfully, they were able to recover it.

• Like 1

That's exactly my point.
Has Milo got the cheese cut now? Sure he has. If he hasn't, then you are also saying breeders like Lady Sativa don't have the real cut either.

But is the story he's spinning about Cheese true? Doesn't seem like it.. Would be nice to get some actual dates about when he was asking around here for the cut though. That'd kinda show his story to be BS.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

talk every fukka else down.

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Big buddha family farms 

This game, aye lollol

2 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

So what I'm taking from this is that Milo was given the cheese cut when he was 15 years old, 16 at best lol

• Like 2

Just now, BilgePump said:

So what I'm taking from this is that Milo was given the cheese cut when he was 15 years old, 16 at best lol

Well, Milo says:

The Original Big Buddha Family Farms managed to secure an original cheese clone circa 1990

But then on LinkedIn, you can find the spokesman of the exodus collective claiming:

From 1992 to 2000 from I was a founder member of the Exodus Collective

So Milo got the exodus cheese two years before exodus was even formed.
Perhaps Milo is the original source of Cheese? lol

I'm sure some other people know the history of cheese better than me and can give better details. But Milo's story seems to be full of holes if you ask me.

• Like 6

I thought Exodus Collective started in the 80's? Or at least the cut of cheese was around before 1992

E2a: found this online.

The legendary strain that is 'Cheese' has an interesting history, and it all happened here, in the UK. Back in the 1980's a group of ravers and cannabis fans calling themselves The Exodus Collective discovered they had an exceptional individual plant when they grew out some Skunk #1 seeds.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1