Cream of the Crop - May 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2022  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

well that's devalued the badge now, hasn't it lol

well done mate, you have been raising your game lately and it's well deserved :)

• Like 7

@mikeydoughnut And breathe :yep:Congratulations to you mate am glad she :wub:served you well & She got you amazing prize woop woop :hi:

Even if you not got the space right now will come in handy in future:B):

Well done to everyone who took part:yep:

All the best mate

HELL YEA & Pups :wub:

• Like 7

Cheers @pollenlover much appreciated :) 

Nice one @ratdog :) I thought the same. All those who’ve gone before me n some clueless arsehole gets a banner lol cheers again bud.

@Shumroom cheers me owd. Indeed well done to all nominees. Some belters. One things for sure shumroom, if it’s that nail biting again I’ll be sure to be nipping in wi the odd “not over till it’s over”. Makes the nipper twitch like a rabbits nose lol 

Ey up @HELL YEA cheers again bud! Awesome smoke. Ones remained chicken soupy and the other more fruity. It honked too much for me to give a shit so it’s all mixed in. Chicken n fruit anyone?! lol I’m actually considering a new tent now. I needed one coz of height restrictions anyway. Just have to figure out how to get in to the safe at NatWest :) 

Thanks again folks you’ll do for me :yep:

• Like 8

Get in!!! @mikeydoughnut :yep: fair play man

While I’m here does anyone know how to activate the COTC banner as I can’t see mine on my profile?

Edited by Notorious B.U.D
  • Like 5

Cheers @Tegridy Farms :) 

Nice one @Notorious B.U.D appreciated :yep: I think I’ve seen folk remind the banner men before now. Think it’s when they get chance. Maybe they could do us both at the same time. I’m only on a blower though so can’t see it. I’m well made up like but can’t tell/show anybody :(lol 

• Like 5