Cream of the Crop - May 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2022  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Nice one @grower951 and @Satchitananda :) you’ll do for me like :yep:

No probs mate, I actually nominated yours, not saying I was the only one like. :)  I only learned how to nominate the other day.

• Like 1

lol @Killuminati7 thank me later owd chap. Dunno about other folk but I get proper mafted doing the gardening. I’m not a smelly person but I’m one of those sweaty people who leak above 10 degrees C. I’m about to go in and do me jobs now so if anyone wants to sharpen their pencil, shops open lol 

ahhh double thanks @Satchitananda :) as @Gaijin pointed out earlier my pictures are, erm, generally, very very poo. I dunno what happened this time round. Just really grateful you’s think enough to nominate and vote for a picture of a plant grown by a ninny like me. Thanks again bud :) 

• Like 3

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

What are people useing to take photos mine are shite 

large.1CCFFFE0-A295-4744-8CC1-DCA47D4B4D1B.jpeg

You can get most of it off’t big river. Any taiter will do 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 4

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

I find it really hard to do. My best ones are with a DSLR but I am sure others are using a DSLR anlighting things better. But an iPhone or decent Android takes good pics too.

• Like 1

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

large.1CCFFFE0-A295-4744-8CC1-DCA47D4B4D1B.jpeg

You can get most of it off’t big river. Any taiter will do 

Cheers mate would you recommend Maris Piper or king edwards

• Like 2

Just now, Satchitananda said:

I find it really hard to do. My best ones are with a DSLR but I am sure others are using a DSLR anlighting things better. But an iPhone or decent Android takes good pics too.

What's  a DSLR mate I useless with technology my birds got a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra suppose to be a top camera I tried taking pics with it but I didn't think much of it was thinking about getting a proper camera because the picture wins the prize even if plant not that good but the pics shit hot it jumps out at you if that makes sense think lighting plays a big part mate @Satchitananda

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

I just use my phone, I have a clip on macro lens for trich shots. If I'm using the flash I'll normally stick a bit of sticky label over it to soften it down.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

What's  a DSLR mate I useless with technology my birds got a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra suppose to be a top camera I tried taking pics with it but I didn't think much of it was thinking about getting a proper camera because the picture wins the prize even if plant not that good but the pics shit hot it jumps out at you if that makes sense think lighting plays a big part mate @Satchitananda

Something like a Nikon D3500, and yea if you do it right the backround is out of focus which makes the subject jump out at you.

• Like 2

@Baron von greenback in all seriousness I just use an owd iPhone SE. I just had a tinker to try and light the tent with a lickle torch. It was just luck that picture I took. Mine are always grainy. Or the flash too bright. You get an idea but never I’m never happy with them. There’s a photography thread somewhere I’m sure the folk who frequent that will be able to help yer 

• Like 1

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

@Baron von greenback in all seriousness I just use an owd iPhone SE. I just had a tinker to try and light the tent with a lickle torch. It was just luck that picture I took. Mine are always grainy. Or the flash too bright. You get an idea but never I’m never happy with them. There’s a photography thread somewhere I’m sure the folk who frequent that will be able to help yer 

Ye mate we should have a proper thread about taking cannabis pics I know there's one about taking pics in general you can see the difference in the coct comp in the professional equipment or you just get a lucky pic on phone were your not shaking @mikeydoughnut

• Like 2

On 6/8/2022 at 9:59 PM, Lux_Interior said:

@Shumroom Thanks for getting your Pup's out. Excellent photo. You get my vote.

@theherbalcolonel that stuff looks like it was grown by NASA.

:clapping:

Well done, everyone.

Had to come back to this and say thank you lol

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp

Been in and out of this thread a bit its been hard to decide. 

@mikeydoughnut pips it this time for me,two types of lighting showing off a range of colours. Really nice bud:yinyang:

Lots of nice entries this month, good luck to everyone