Cream of the Crop - May 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2022  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Just tried it @BilgePump. This is a (cr)apple phone dunno if it’s owt to do with that. I used to be able to switch to desktop version but can’t find it anymore. Cheers bud. 

On 01/07/2022 at 6:56 PM, mikeydoughnut said:

Cheers @Tegridy Farms :) 

Nice one @Notorious B.U.D appreciated :yep: I think I’ve seen folk remind the banner men before now. Think it’s when they get chance. Maybe they could do us both at the same time. I’m only on a blower though so can’t see it. I’m well made up like but can’t tell/show anybody :(lol 

I love your attitude brother....you want the banner more than the prizes :rofl::rofl:

You got a place picked out for the sexy new fixture ? Par map looks good :yep:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

Not meaning to come across an ingrate or owt @zen-kenlol  I’ve grown some serious garbage. Took a lot of time, money and effort, some wasted, to get to a point where I finally think I can provide myself with actual good weed. I had a couple of false dawns but I think the penny has dropped, finally, in terms of keeping them healthy. Just have to neaten me sen up n stop being such a scruffy, ad-hoc grower. Struggling motivationally until this. That banner means the world to me.
Ive been working out turning my spare room (about 2x2) into a grow room using the prize and the other fixtures I have :) just do one maxed out grow a year, take the hit on the lecky bill then just tinker away in a lickle tent or convert me small wardrobe to keep me occupied. Even got me crayons out earlier had a doodle n a price up. 
From not giving a poo and doing the bare minimum to having a proper stiffy for growing again :)  

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

a proper stiffy for growing again :)  

Its great when you get your mojo back......I got well disheartened after the lady boy BBC but @Oldbear and @QQ710 soon got me back in the groove.

Enjoy the prize brother....you earned it :yep:

(I think I choose the wrong emoji and gave you the wrong impression - I genuinely love the attitude that the banner means more....I know what you mean....its nice to be recognised by your peers especially the journey you have been on :yep:)

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 8

Aye there’s some reyt folk in here @zen-ken. I do like @Oldbear very much and had polite conversation with @QQ710. I’ve tagged oldbear few times. Thing wi’ this hobby is it can be a very lonely one. I know the rules as we all do but if you’ve got mates who grow you can have a heads together and even share your successes. 
I think if it wasn’t for my diary n folk spurring me on I’d have really spat me diddy out n fucked it off. Now look, got something to show that for at least a few weeks of my life I was doing a good job. 
Nah yer alright I could tell you were buzzing off it lol As you say a bit of recognition is worth more than brass or prizes to me, I’ll accept them gratefully and graciously and hopefully next few months get to use them but that banner dude lol I can’t believe it like.

• Like 7

@zen-ken  @mikeydoughnut

Chatting with you guys and others helps keep my focus and energy high which we all know can be a challenge. 

Congratulations mikey you earned that banner my friend. 

Much love & respect to you both 

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Cheers @Joolz :) 

Been waiting to say this like but to anyone who is new to growing and has questions on equipment or decent grow shops …

The beans came from @Joolz wi me subscription. Lit up with a par+240 from @Ledgrowlights-Adam grow using media and feed from @One Tree Horticulture. It’s like cash n carry, all under one roof. 

Also, again coz I still can’t effin believe it, thanks to all those who chose to vote for us and well done to everyone nominated coz there were some insane looking flowers up there. Feel reyt humbled like. 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 14

Nice one @mikeydoughtnut top job it was a difficult one this month and to the sponsors for there generously prizes  well done again mate fuck I don't know what it is but my tablet does not like doing the thing that turns people's names yellow burning my head out 

• Like 1