Cream of the Crop - May 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2022  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

On 6/21/2022 at 7:15 PM, mikeydoughnut said:

I’m waiting to be overtaken by him on the straight as I’m a natural pessimist. 

I'm the exact same lol The first time i came to check this mate i was ahead of you and I instantly said to myself... that can't be right there is no chance i'm actually winning this... He's for beating me. The next day or so you overtook me and hasn't changed since lol 

Like you said though, I'm surprised tho votes aren't more even. All photos were very very good. 

On 6/21/2022 at 7:15 PM, mikeydoughnut said:

@theherbalcolonel’s pic is a belter and deserves all those votes. 

Same to you! Your photo is very nicely framed, I love the angle on the bud. Reminds me of a poster i had when i was younger. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theherbalcolonel said:

@Joolz Can we get a runner up badge on the go? lol 

no bloody chance, it's taken me 13+ years to get my badge, i won't have it devalued like that lol

• Like 6

19 hours ago, ratdog said:

no bloody chance, it's taken me 13+ years to get my badge, i won't have it devalued like that lol

lol 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 8:24 PM, ratdog said:

15years here,tho it was best time to win prize vise lol

I jinxed you herbalcolonel ,my picks never win :mellow:

Congrats Mikey

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

15years here,tho it was best time to win prize vise lol

I jinxed you herbalcolonel ,my picks never win :mellow:

Congrats Mikey

You bastard! Ah well there is always next time, I'll have to step my game up eh :) and i forgot I get a free pack of seeds so not too bad at the end of the day. I cannie complain 

I can't see me pulling back from this so just gonna preemptively congratulate @mikeydoughnut! (I know i should wait but statistically it ain't happening) Very well done and well deserved man. I hope the light serves you well for years to come!

And doughnut suits you well ya jammy fucker ya lollollol 

• Like 5

I was sure you got this but then Mikey stepped in lol

You got Gsc to smoke so I don't feel to bad for you,am smoking shitty autos lol

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

I was sure you got this but then Mikey stepped in lol

You got Gsc to smoke so I don't feel to bad for you,am smoking shitty autos lol

I don't even that was last years grow mate :( Can i have sympathy now? lol

I'll have to run that cut again sometime soon though! She produced that bud under an old blurple LED i had, just did 3 plants in a closet for a bit of fun. I think she will just go full Double D, Page 3 under my new regular setup.

What auto's have you been running lately? I just got a pack of Mephisto double grape there and a strawbba the hutt heard a lot about them so buzzing to see how they turn out. Pretty sure they are UK lads as well.

Edited by theherbalcolonel

Going off total vote averages, there's still about 30 votes still to happen. Not over till the fat lady signs lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Going off total vote averages, there's still about 30 votes still to happen. Not over till the fat lady signs lol

lollol there’s hope yet 

• Like 2

Ey up @theherbalcolonel sorry bud I wasn’t being ignorant or owt. Just weren’t touching this thread with a bargepole until it were finished so as not to jinx owt like lol 

• Like 6