Cream of the Crop - May 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2022  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Nice one @anarchycamp :) appreciated. As you say lots of nice entries so I’m made up you chose to vote for us like coz let’s be reyt it could have gone to any of those. Cheers bud :yep:

• Like 1

I still can’t decide on this one :unsure:

I’ve narrowed it down to 2 people now and they are @mikeydoughnut with his stunning pic lovely colours and overall quality of the shot & @theherbalcolonel with his absolutely mouthwatering dried bud pic that I wish I could pick up from my screen, grind up and put in my mighty vape and get totally blasted…:mashed:

I think I may have to flip a coin..:skin_up:

Edited by Notorious B.U.D
Text
  • Like 3

Mikey d this time for me, though it was a tough choice this month. All very colourful buds :skin_up:

• Like 4

If the prizes are that good again can someone nominate a few of my pics....Did I read that right.......A 480w LED @ledgrowlights-Craig ?

With all due respect to Intense thats a beast of a prize :yep:

• Like 10

lol @MindSoup I was stuck between 3 pics until earlier. I decided to just pick 1 otherwise I’d miss out on voting if I left it any longer. Probably one of the hardest votes on here in a long time.

• Like 3

three weeks in and @mikeydoughnut is just pipping it lol

it's fucking annoying when some cunt does this lol it was happening to me several times when i got lucky, i almost cut my internet cable so i couldn't see the results :nailbiter: lol

• Like 4

Ey up @ratdog I’ve just been nipping in when I get tagged. To be honest they’re all belters. My personal choice was pollenlovers pic. It really suprises me that the votes aren’t more evenly spread. @theherbalcolonel’s pic is a belter and deserves all those votes. I’m waiting to be overtaken by him on the straight as I’m a natural pessimist. I don’t really have the right space for the prize to be honest but that banner would be most welcome. At least I can say I came close eh if I didn’t win, who’d have thought that with all the crud I’ve grown. Being serious for a minute though it’s given me some impetus because I’m struggling a bit between the ears and can’t be arsed looking after me plants half the time, well can’t be arsed with owt tbf. This has sort of vindicated growing being worth the myther :) So whoever’s voted a massive Ta it’s really really appreciated :yep:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, ratdog said:

it's fucking annoying when some cunt does this lol it was happening to me several times when i got lucky, i almost cut my internet cable so i couldn't see the results

I know the feeling mate. I thought I had it in the bag for the first two weeks on my month. The last two weeks was depressing watching my lead fall away to purple bud voter's lol