Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2022  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

This is a difficult one for sure :g:

Great entries everyone I wouldn’t say no to any of them :yep:

• Like 5

Really liked Varu’s purple but went for Mikey’s lovely looking specimen.  Well done all! :toot:

• Like 5

There’s 4 I can’t really separate. I want to give all of them a vote. I like shumrooms clear macro shot. I like mindsoups the way the flower jumps out of the image all sharp n that and he nominated me so I feel a sense of duty to reciprocate the kindness. Also MrRhinos widow that looks like the morning dew has had it n left it’s sparkle all o’er. I’ve not even gone into the others but they’re all good too, arrrgh. But I had to go for @pollenlover. My reasoning was it looks absolutely finished ready to chop and I’m a sucker for those autumnal colours. I’m trying to explain my way out of why I’d not voted for folk rather than explain my vote. Think that indicates the standard. Well done to everyone nominated yer all deserve a vote :) 

• Like 6

I'm chuffed to bits here, thank you to who ever nominated my photo, I'm so happy to be on the shortlist again.

Good luck to everyone else it's a tough competition for some highly desirable prizes, I don't know whose photo I'll vote for yet.

• Like 4

I only wanted to make something nice to make her name live on:wub:an for you all to enjoy:yep:

But seeing her enter on comps just feels like a dream that ive not woke up from.An YES am not afraid to admit they really do make me cry happy tears:in_love:

An i just want to say a THANK YOU TO EVERYONE on here UK420:in_love: 

"I will get more seeds sorted when i can for you all,As i have had set backs an not been able to sort out as of yet"..

Lots of love to you all

HELL YEA & Pups :wub:

Edited by HELL YEA
  • Like 9

Really tough this month as said, wish you could give multi votes ,ie fave 2nd 3rd, but it would only complicate the compitition:stoned::yinyang:

• Like 3

Have I missed last month's comp I only been off 2weeks my tablet broke who won it some really nice pics this month well done to all who got nominated not an easy choice

• Like 2

What a selection this month. Lovely.

You should get a prize for voting this month as it's so difficult to decide!

Seriously though, all stunning!

toki

• Like 5