Hella jelly aka jelly rancher

Whatwentwrong

12 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

@samhigh Looks banging man, bet you are well chuffed with that result!

thanks delta,

ive ran the bbm, bbc, bbp cmk scc jd and the hj

potency on par with similar strains

some of the tastiest herb ive grown

on deck orange cream pop and guzzlers

sam

• WOW 1

Being a fan of HSO gear I avoided HSC as I thought they were just trying to get attention by using a very similar name. Silly me. They have some banging looking stuff.

They don't ship to the U.K. but not to worry, I can order direct from their site... as if I didn't already have enough seeds 🤭 

I'm quite tempted with a tent full of Jelly Donutz the more I think about it! Lovely stuff.

• Like 1

HSC... 'As the largest licensed cannabis seed provider in California...'

I'm becoming very interested in this outfit.

HSC have a couple of new strains coming, OG Triploid & Donutz Triploid. Not cheap mind @ €82.80 for a 3-pack. 

OG Triploid...

'This new generation of seeds is GMO-free and comes from natural selections. It is the encounter between OG-IBL4N x GMOS2 x Old Growth OG, which provides more potent and productive plantsthan classic strains. It is less sensitive to pollination, allowing seedless cannabis to be harvested even in the presence of pollen in the cultivation.'

The future of cannabis I suspect.

On 06/02/2024 at 05:45, DeltaMelter said:

I'm quite tempted with a tent full of Jelly Donutz the more I think about it! Lovely stuff.

tried a sample of the jelly donuts , tropical fruit with a touch of gas, very potent

run the whole tent lol

sam

• Haha 1

I am running Hella jelly as we speak. In early stages of flower.  Will come back and give my thoughts once done, but they are growing nicely so far. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/05/2022 at 16:07, bfehillbilly said:

@bishbashbotany Yes i have always lived in the states unfortunately the one I live in marijuana is not legal

me too lol

sam

• Like 1

@samhigh I dont mind it though adds to the thrill when its not legal :skin_up:I am going to be running some HSC gear outdoors this year just haven't made my mind up on which ones yet California Octane has my interest 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @DeltaMelter how did the California Octane turn out I just ordered a pack for outdoors along with a few other HSC beans Thanks

• Like 1

@bfehillbilly The Cali Octane were so good I'm running 4 of them in a 4x4 right now :)

Cracking smoke, gassy Kushy with good yields.

large.Cali-Octane-D55c.jpg.5b59a5a44b010be07c607138878bc966.jpg

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

@DeltaMelter you ever tried sour k(headband)RP?

No I haven't - and I bet you are going to tell me how good it is and how I'll like it.

So I'll have to find some seeds now lol

• Haha 1

Nah actually tried to pull out info if cali octane is on a similar note,had a mum for decade ,seeds are gone RP made them,the ones i made of them didnt germ. Id really like to taste it again :spliff:

• Like 1

Thanks @DeltaMelter beautiful plants she is supposed to be a good performer outdoors too we will find out shortly 

• Like 1