Hella jelly aka jelly rancher

Whatwentwrong

Has anyone grown this yet

its on leaflys top strain list. I ordered it months ago and the plant is coming up close to harvest, about two weeks left or so.

the smell is insane and the buds are solid. I split the pack with a mate and his is a real runt of a plant but the seed I planted has turned out incredible.

the smell is like pineapple first but then goes through so many other smells each time you smell it. Ending up in like a hubba bubba kind of smell. I’ll go through the rest of the pack after the next grow to see what else comes out but this one is fruitier than anything.

• Like 5

I didnt mate but I did grew blueberry muffin and nutter budder. Got a keeper of each, both packed with incredible terpenes that fits description and name. Strong taste on exhale, amazing. Blueberry muffin is not that strong but nutter butter is a powerful smoke. 

Hsc seems to be really working their lines, real breeders. Im not surprised that you praising hella jelly. 

All the best.

• Like 4

Been real interested in this one for a while. Just took the plunge and ordered a pack from the states. Never done that before… in the lap of the gods, wish me luck!

well interested to see how yours turn out mate. 

• Like 2

@bishbashbotany lol no worries mate. If you ordered it from seedbank with letter H. They gonna be with you in around a week, sended as a gift with price as 0$ so no additional costs at customs + some freebies included. 

Almost all of my seeds orders in recent years are from states. Never had a problem. 

• Like 1

@Whatwentwrong Glad to hear it’s looking good. How many weeks you reckon it takes to finish and how heavy on the feed was she. I run auto pots so got to try and match strains as I like to have a couple in there. 

12 hours ago, Kalkwerk said:

@bishbashbotany

Almost all of my seeds orders in recent years are from states. Never had a problem. 

I live in the states and almost all the seeds I have ordered in recent years have come from UK 

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 4

@bfehillbilly  I know that you guys over the pond has no official ace seeds retailer until a couple of days ago. 

Which other eu based breeders are not easily available in us? 

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bishbashbotany said:

@Whatwentwrong Glad to hear it’s looking good. How many weeks you reckon it takes to finish and how heavy on the feed was she. I run auto pots so got to try and match strains as I like to have a couple in there. 

the one I have is at about 7 weeks now. I didn’t run a diary so I haven’t got a date. She’s about a week or two off ish.

she doesnt need a strong light. I’m running my 480w on 2/3rds power at most. She also needs grow throughout flower and I had to start calmag in week four of bloom as she needed a bit of calcium (my water is very soft).

my plant is in the house and garden bat mix so I just potted up during veg to avoid using grow nutes in the veg period but she can take more in flower. I’m using advance nutrients iguana (or jungle I can’t remember but the soil one) juice and she takes 4m/l bloom with 1ml grow.

the smell is like nothing else. I’m gonna order their garlic budder as well now I’ve grown this. Should be a fair yield too. 

Edited by Whatwentwrong

The strain is also called jelly rancher so if you have difficulty finding hella jella in the EU then search for jelly rancher.

im sure we can say seedbank names but you can’t link or give prices out. I got mine from cannapot which I’ve been told is Austrian. They only send out on Wednesdays so if you order at the weekend you may have a weeks wait for the package but they threw in a few freebies same as most.

Edited by Whatwentwrong

@4kali I did post these photos on a forum before but here they are.

Blueberry muffin.

This is F9 so they were basically identical in every way but after a cure I picked #2. I believe that taste was a little bit more distinct. 

large.6239edc24ccfc_BlueberryMuffin11.jpglarge.6239edc3576d8_BlueberryMuffin12.jpglarge.6239edc4f027a_BlueberryMuffin13.jpglarge.6239edc605550_BlueberryMuffin21.jpglarge.6239edc7ae65e_BlueberryMuffin22.jpglarge.624f50704e76b_Bm1-2.jpglarge.624f507ca5f10_Bm2-2.jpglarge.624f50853d934_BlueberryMuffin.jpg

Gonna post some photos of my nutter budder keeper on saturday as Im busy as hell tomorrow. Just extremely strong reese's ish smell and taste. Only pbb cross I grown that is actually all peanut butter and you cant mistake it, she is potent too. Got her flowering right now at day 44.

Would be great if you can upload photos of your jelly rancher fella.

I believe that Humboldt seed company dont have a thread yet so maybe we can use this one as official @Whatwentwrong

@zen-ken was praising hella jelly too and Im sure that he got blueberry cupcake on the go now or he just harvested.

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 14

@4kali no need to apologize mate. They are so good that Im cool with posting them again lol shit, might post them again on a next page too haha

• Like 1