Hella jelly aka jelly rancher

Whatwentwrong

49 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Wow seeds arrived this morning - 8 days from ordering.

Impressive service if you used the same place as me which you probably did. 

wouldn’t think twice about ordering from them again. 

what freebies did you get?

• Like 1

@bishbashbotany 3x of the HSC Blue Berry Muffin - impressed with the speed/packaging/tracking and the price was reasonable even though the delivery is a bit steep @ $40.

I've ordered from UK/Euro seedbanks that have taken twice as long tbh.

• Like 1

@DeltaMelter That’s what I got two. Reckon I’ll go for a multi strainer next with 4 of the Hella Jelly, 2 Blueberry muffins and 2 of 4kali’s Exo Gelatos. 

Away for the summer but will be getting them popped mid august. Excited about this next grow:)

• Like 2

@bishbashbotany That's my dilemma now, I have the Nutter Budder and the Hella Jelly and the Blueberry Muffin too. Can't decide now what to run, paralysed by choice

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

@bishbashbotany That's my dilemma now, I have the Nutter Budder and the Hella Jelly and the Blueberry Muffin too. Can't decide now what to run, paralysed by choice

Doh it's actually "Blueberry cupcake" so that's Blueberry Muffin x Wedding Cake - might throw one in to see what they are like. Looks like I might have 11 Hella Jelly seeds so w00t!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bishbashbotany said:

Impressive service if you used the same place as me which you probably did. 

wouldn’t think twice about ordering from them again. 

what freebies did you get?

Tbf I ordered from them last time 15y ago,I ordered the Pure by FD,wanted to look for some sk1 pheno to keep,they sent me Afganica.

I msg them about wrong order and recive reply like were out of Pure so I sent you Afganica,it's cost more then the Pure lol?

I literally got lol  in reply ,guy was Joachim ...... not to post more then that

I hope they won't be out of Jelly when I'll order next time

1 hour ago, Herbal Kint said:

Tbf I ordered from them last time 15y ago,I ordered the Pure by FD,wanted to look for some sk1 pheno to keep,they sent me Afganica.

I msg them about wrong order and recive reply like were out of Pure so I sent you Afganica,it's cost more then the Pure lol?

I literally got lol  in reply ,guy was Joachim ...... not to post more then that

I hope they won't be out of Jelly when I'll order next time

I think that must be somewhere else, the place I ordered from has only been up and running 2 years or less.

Mine were from the U.S but folks were suggesting Euro alternatives so I think it all got mixed up.

• 4 weeks later...

Id love my hella jelly girl again..... really surprised me just how good it was.....well worth a hunt through a pack of ten or twenty.

It aint like there expensive in comparison to most banks now :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@Whatwentwrong @bishbashbotany I ended up sprouting 6 Hella Jelly and have 2 distinct Phenos at least plus one runt. Even the runt looks great though tbh - these are all around Day 49 so a week to go, some of them look similar to your pheno @Whatwentwrong but if you look at the later pics there is a quite different bigger leafier pheno:

The Runt Hella Jelly

large.Hella-Jelly-Runt-Day49.jpg

The Runt Hella Jelly

large.Hella-Jelly-Runt-Day49-Flash.jpg

One Pheno is like this, Sativa spikes that are now bulking nicely I called this Pheno #2 shes really strawberry bubble gum and similar to others i've seen.

large.Hella-Jelly-Pheno2-Day47c.jpg

large.Hella-Jelly-Pheno2-Day47b.jpg

This one is the other pheno, shes not as stawberry but is a bigger plant with thicker stems.

Hella Jelly Pheno #1

large.Hella-Jelly-Pheno1-Day47.jpglarge.Hella-Jelly-Pheno1-Day46.jpg

Was worried the internode spacing was too big but in the end they got a lot of light as they were quite open and I didn't overcrowd the tent. The flowers grew bigger than I expected and stacked nicely. Some burnt tops though and a few nannas as it was so hot.

Even the lower flowers look good enough to eat. Should be relatively easy to trim too. I'll hash the sugar leaves and leave everything else - soooo much frost.

large.Hella-Jelly-Pheno2-Day47.jpg

This is the most excited I've been for a harvest since I started and even though the weather battered them a bit it still looks like good quality smoke bar a few nannas, seeds and crispy tops.

• Like 7

These are a couple of shots of the HSC Nutter Budder they were very lanky but jesus wept this is some strong herb. It stinks  - really stinks but its bordering on unpleasant. The nuttyness must come out in the cure because I'm getting smelling salts and hot vinegar on chips its almost offensive. I rubbed a single skinner on the sugar leaves of a sample bud and rolled a ciggy with the oily paper and was stoned just from that. This must be well over 20% it just absolutely smacks. The yield will be crap but these are potent little buds.

large.Nutter-Budder-3.jpglarge.Day-39-Nutter-Budder-lowers.jpglarge.Nutter-Budder-Day46.jpg

• Like 5

This is the Blueberry Cupcake also from HSC, lanky and not a great yield but tasty looking buds nonetheless.

large.Day-39-BBCC-flower.jpg

again even the lowers look mintlarge.Day-39-BBCC-lowers.jpg

So thanks for recommending these I'm so glad I got my beak wet with some U.S genetics.

• Like 7