Hella jelly aka jelly rancher

Whatwentwrong

Yeah and although Im broke atm and there is celia drop tomorrow, Im already planning on ordering some more hsc gear because of this thread. I think I got a seeds addiction.

Edited by Kalkwerk

2 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I live in the states and almost all the seeds I have ordered in recent years have come from UK 

Ha… interesting:) Out of interest which strains you ordering and why. Will be my first time with genetics from over the pond. 

Also interested in AK beanbrains offerings. Will give them a go at some point too. 

1 hour ago, Whatwentwrong said:

The strain is also called jelly rancher so if you have difficulty finding hella jella in the EU then search for jelly rancher.

im sure we can say seedbank names but you can’t link or give prices out. I got mine from cannapot which I’ve been told is Austrian. They only send out on Wednesdays so if you order at the weekend you may have a weeks wait for the package but they threw in a few freebies same as most.

Bollocks… couldn’t find any in the EU. Could have saved myself £40!

However getting some freebies that I actually want to grow so not so bad. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bishbashbotany said:

However getting some freebies that I actually want to grow so not so bad.

this is fair, I got critical orange, a ginger something or other and 2 sugar breath (which I did want but never cracked so bit shit really)

1 hour ago, Kalkwerk said:

Would be great if you can upload photos of your jelly rancher fella.

I believe that Humboldt seed company dont have a thread yet so maybe we can use this one as official @Whatwentwrong

they’d need to sponsor the site for that.

my lights are off at the minute but I’ll get a few photos up tomorrow. She is frosty but the smell is what it’s about.

• Like 1

Have a pack of Supafreak in my collection for a later date. If I remember correctly it’s freak show BX6. Be fun to try breeding with it :) 

The blueberry muffin looks lovely @Kalkwerk

• Like 2

large.5AF02450-02E9-4A85-9209-E4CDFA639A36.jpeglarge.CFCAA004-EF77-4A52-BDA5-76EA5EF1DB37.jpeglarge.BA188700-DC90-4E49-AC20-CC460E0D8D2F.jpeglarge.111B2080-E943-4EB8-AFC2-9FD8D1079798.jpeg

It’s the first time I’ve grown her. you can see the top leaves are the only ones that are mottled kind of. It’s because of the light. The other plants are all a lush green but they’re all indica plants. Next time I do this it’ll be in my drobe on its own. I took cuts so it’ll be in a month or so she goes back on.

she’s frosty as hell, shame I couldn’t get the light level right.

• Like 10

23 hours ago, Kalkwerk said:

@bfehillbilly  I know that you guys over the pond has no official ace seeds retailer until a couple of days ago. 

Which other eu based breeders are not easily available in us? 

@KalkwerkI haven't tried finding seeds in the states I always used Attitude then past couple years used Real Gorilla Seed Company and have done went through two lifetime subscriptions on subbies

Edited by bfehillbilly

@bishbashbotany I have been using Real Gorilla gear for the past couple years because I mainly grow outdoors and there strains kick ass in my environment 37N I do get a couple runs indoors over the winter will be running subby seeds next winter couldn't do anything this year for security reasons 

• Like 2

@bfehillbilly RGSC are amazing no doubt. Loads of great strains and really not that expensive. 

Out of interest are you from the states originally?