Hella jelly aka jelly rancher

Whatwentwrong

Here she is cleaned up. She’ll be chopped tomorrow I think. Or at least her tops will be.

large.505A89BE-612B-492E-9EB5-80ECCEEDB837.jpeglarge.FA8E6A60-8F54-4834-8CEF-8F737E600CFE.jpeglarge.D96F9B13-33D3-4A6E-9D3B-E868B1742F1C.jpeglarge.A03F0243-3D00-44FE-844B-CFF55D1EA96A.jpeglarge.9D89CA90-375B-4D1B-B4BE-4BC294D51B51.jpeglarge.99023C48-5DE3-4DD0-B13A-17B794EA780F.jpeglarge.875ADCE3-160A-4964-A588-9B56706866A9.jpeglarge.4700EB8E-7A3B-4098-9427-E8C8F2BAC353.jpeglarge.41ECDCF1-DA72-4A71-A47E-D8B1BCC4629C.pnglarge.3A112F60-CDB6-4C54-8A86-94CE60F0E607.pnglarge.17773E88-9AA3-43CE-BD1C-40F52CD3EE34.png

• Like 12

@Whatwentwrong These look fantastic - was going to pull the trigger on some nutter budder but these look really tempting too, I haven't ordered any seeds from the states but I might just have to change that.

Bet you can't wait to give it a try once its dry, will have to let us know how it smokes.

• Like 1

On 11/05/2022 at 11:16 AM, DeltaMelter said:

@Whatwentwrong These look fantastic - was going to pull the trigger on some nutter budder but these look really tempting too, I haven't ordered any seeds from the states but I might just have to change that.

Bet you can't wait to give it a try once its dry, will have to let us know how it smokes.

I had a little cheeky quick dry and it’s like strawberry on the smell but all blue raspberry slushy flavour on the way out

Edited by lildaveham
Please don’t point folks to non sponsor seed drops as per strain talk rules
  • Like 3

Mine just landed from the Seedbank in the states run by ladies. Quick as and no probs. 3 humboldt blueberry muffin Fems too. Will get them popped in a couple of months. 

• Like 2

@Whatwentwrong They look great mate… top work. Out of interest how many days before they’re fully cooked and we’re they heavy feeders. We’re they fussy or can they put up with a bit?

I grow in soil in autopots so take a bit of a beating. 

Edited by bishbashbotany
  • Like 2

Scratch that… just seen I already asked that question and got a detailed reply. Pissed:)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bishbashbotany said:

Scratch that… just seen I already asked that question and got a detailed reply. Pissed:)

its all good man. It’s the strongest weed I think I’ve ever smoked. Fuck me, the world is just too fucking bright right now. 

it smells and tastes like weed and sweets at the same time. Like you put some haze in a bag with some jelly randoms. 

im only on my second spliff and it’s ruining me. It’s a mix between just being really happy, laughing, having to sit down and stay sat down and this is just off a couple of spliffs. Gonna smoke some of in house’s red velvet for a bit to try and sober up.

• Like 7

Right that's it I'm pulling the trigger on some Hella Jelly and Nutter Budder if I can afford it. The freebie Blueberry Muffin I won't say no to either.

@Whatwentwrong @Kalkwerk Would you think I can pair the Hella Jelly and Nutter Budder in one tent? I know they are a week apart in flower time but I'm thinking more of their height/structure. In the description, it says the Hella Jelly is Sativa Dom but its a week less flower time than the Nutter Budder Indica dom. I know, I know....breeder descriptions and all that. It looks like the Hella Jelly in this thread was ready in 8 weeks or so though so it seems accurate enough.

I would be looking at 9 x 6.5L in a 4x4 so I like to run 3 strains if I can but it would be good to know what @Kalkwerk found the flowering time on the Nutter Budder to be?

Sorry for all the questions, these cultivars look and sound awesome though - top growing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

its all good man. It’s the strongest weed I think I’ve ever smoked. Fuck me, the world is just too fucking bright right now. 

Your making me rethink my choice for next grow,that's hso right?

• Like 1

@Herbal Kint HSC as a humboldt seed company. Not hso as humbold seed organisation. 

@DeltaMelter when I was hunting thru a pack of Nutter budder height was all over the place. Some of them small and stocky some of them lanky. lol Im sure that this is no help at all but you have to work to keep canopy in check. With bending and training Im sure you can manage to do it. Flowering times pheno dependent but 8-9 weeks and everything was cooked. 

I got too much seeds :wallbash:but after that smoke report, im thinking about grabing hella jelly too. 

• Like 4

There is some variation in hella too. My mates is tiny.

I ran her next to velvet breath (red velvet) and they were both done at the same time.

just fyi, smoking a heavy indica after a trippy sativa doesn’t sober you up at all. It just brings on a weed coma for an hour or two and then your dead happy when you wake up. I’ve been smiling that much my cheeks and eyes ache. I keep trying to have to force a straight face to give them a break but then I just laugh my arse off again at trying to straight face it.

• Like 5

@Whatwentwrong Thanks :) I think in that case I won't worry too much then and just run a few (3) of each to get a feel for them and keep the rest of the seeds in the fridge for a proper look through later. I'm still pretty new with only 4 grows and 7 or 8 strains down but I feel like I've done my DiscoBiscuit keeper to death already and need some variety for my next run.

• Like 2

Right I've ordered the Hella Jelly and the Nutter Budder - wish me luck gents, hopefully, I'll have a "Yankee Doodle Candy" diary up in a few weeks.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...