Hella jelly aka jelly rancher

Whatwentwrong

1 hour ago, jjl said:

Hi can you point me in the right direction for these….thanks 

I cant give you the direct link as it's not allowed......They have changed the name now anyway

Its was (female in Spanish) + genetics as the title....Its now Gaslamp+(another word for grain) :yep:

OOOOOhhhh.....Just noticed they have released the strains for next year....don't get them from the Spanish guy - he has zero code !!!

I may have to forget my Indica preference as the Jelly Donutz looks fucking epic - in fact...fuck it ....im buying a few packs :yep:

(in fact the blueberry pancakes and California octane might have to go in the cart as well)

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

I like the sounds of there Lemongrass and Humboldt Dream as I'm more of a outdoor guy was going to order them and they will not ship in the US lol

• Like 1

That Jelly Donutz description has me going fkin 'ell @zen-ken might have to treat myself

FLOWERING TIME 55 days, Sept. 25 - Oct. 10
Effect: Hybrid (40% Indica 60% Sativa) | Avg. THC 30-35%
Bx2 | Strawberry Malted Milkshake Flavor | Energizing upbeat high

Introducing our Jelly Donutz strain, an authentic Runtz genetic! While Runtz has been faked thousands of times, we were lucky to get a cut from the Emerald Cup win that made it famous. For three years we’ve been working on our unique analog of the legendary strain with Hella Jelly, one of our powerhouse genetics. Initial pheno hunting began in Fall 2020, followed by a back cross, two large scale pheno-hunts in 2021 at Casa Flor and HSC, and then a stabilization and production run. Now we’re ready to share! Jelly Donutz, the perfect mix of sweet candy and fuel terpenes that’s absolutely coated in ridiculous trichomes, making it a huge washer and 35% tester!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

That Jelly Donutz description has me going fkin 'ell @zen-ken might have to treat myself

Did you see the instascam grows??.....people were calling it jelly runtz at first....looks like a winner to me :yep:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Yes I noticed they weren't on the Gaslamp site (yet?) downloaded the PDF catalogue like it was a classic PlayBoy

:rofl: that made me chuckle...glad I had just drank me tea before I read it or the laptop would be covered in tea - again :rofl:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Herbal Kint

Good grief man!

Looks amazing. 

How did you find growing them in general.

Stretchy, easy growing, Yield etc?

Either way looks amazing. 

I am going to run mine in a few months.

I cant wait  

• Like 1

Stretching as hell,first coco try and 2 plants took space of 3 so goes wide as well.

Extremely easy to grow IMO, light feeder,1.1ec at most.Yield above average I'd say(some still drying)if given a good light.

Grows in multiple colas np just crop her down good in veg or might go through roof.

I think I had 28 plants as I was looking for a keeper so I saw a lot of them,none is cabbage,none.

Smell is sweet ,like candy when dried good and crumbled ,it's pretty high hit not going to put you to sleep,if your looking a couchlock strain move on.

Looking into nutter butter next or what ever trust of brains commands lol

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Stretching as hell,first coco try and 2 plants took space of 3 so goes wide as well.

Extremely easy to grow IMO, light feeder,1.1ec at most.Yield above average I'd say(some still drying)if given a good light.

Grows in multiple colas np just crop her down good in veg or might go through roof.

I think I had 28 plants as I was looking for a keeper so I saw a lot of them,none is cabbage,none.

Smell is sweet ,like candy when dried good and crumbled ,it's pretty high hit not going to put you to sleep,if your looking a couchlock strain move on.

Looking into nutter butter next or what ever trust of brains commands lol

Sounds great to me! 

I think I will probably run these followed by Blueberry Muffin for my next few grows. I am very excited to try something new.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...