41 minutes ago, Killuminati7 said:

Atb with the outside bud , I’m using an airforce 1 box :hippy: just do it

Thanks buddy :yep:

Atb to you and yours :yinyang:

• Like 2

So after another check today still no movement on the rucu cucu.. @Seedstockers-Mark hey buddy has anyone else reporting probs with these?

shame as i was looking forward to those but no drama , they  was infact a very kind gift on top of what was sent free for the comp..

Well I've now moved these beans into peat pellets and put them in a prop and in the tent with everything else, lets just wait and see.. few others have also have not germinated but theses are not associated with this diary so will be documented in my main diary for anyone interested..

Few girls have broken surface already so ill get some pics of those later.. for now keep it green y'all and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Revive said:

hey buddy has anyone else reporting probs with these?

2 of my rucu  didnt crack, the other 1 did so i got 1 of 3 above ground, if shes a winner i will probably re-veg her.

hope yours come through

sam

• Like 2

Just now, MrDo said:

@Revive Hi mate are you going to put some moon dust in your outdoor soil mix was reading about it seems good stuff that 

Sadly not mate but do let me know how it works out for you :yep:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, samhigh said:

2 of my rucu  didnt crack, the other 1 did so i got 1 of 3 above ground, if shes a winner i will probably re-veg her.

hope yours come through

sam

I might try and germ the other 1 but ive got plenty going on mate,lets see.. at least we have 1 up to look at..

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

Right ive made a dent in this mix and managed to get half of it done.. been collecting this for a few weeks now, its a mix of diff types or organic matter from the woods and forests.. rotten tress and logs, humus, leaf mould, topsoil and so forth..added to this was Perlite FBB, and Seaweed powder.. broken up then all mixed together then bagged individually for each hole.. this isn't to fill the holes, its.mixed with the native soil onsite and more to replenish whats already there.. so this is what these ladys will be growing in once we get them planted out and under the big light in the sky.. Mother natures offerings.. what could be better right..

Plus here is a pic or 2 of some life that we now have since these seeds was sown, lil heads popping up all over the gaff.. only the strong suvive..

Be lucky :yinyang:

large.20220508_175246_compress34.jpglarge.20220508_175315_compress11.jpglarge.20220508_180231_compress53.jpglarge.20220508_200157_compress35.jpglarge.20220508_200426_compress34.jpglarge.20220508_201211_compress8.jpg

• Like 9

Looking good mate. 

I've used forest loam mixes before. Used to mix and store in the woods just off site , but had no negative effects. 

Ha, you can't help getting the Nike product placement in there :bong:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CheechChongReturns said:

Looking good mate. 

I've used forest loam mixes before. Used to mix and store in the woods just off site , but had no negative effects. 

Ha, you can't help getting the Nike product placement in there :bong:

Thanks buddy.. Its great to mix with native soil, its full of life nutrients and microbial activity i mean its about as good as it gets imo.. :yep:

Fuk me you got good eyes dude lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

@Revive That soil mix you done there looks the dog's dangly bits mate and at this rate i think Nike might be contacting you on a Revive range of trainers to give their  Air Jordans a run for the money. Imagine a lovely Ganja leaf stitched on the tongue lollol

• Like 2

On 04/05/2022 at 1:09 AM, Revive said:

Thanks dude.. its just been dug over but as ive said its tough ground this 70% clay but my growing areas/holes  have been amended.. yes great success, this plot always brings home the bacon. :yinyang:

large.20200817_201429_compress17.jpglarge.20200817_201446_compress36.jpg

Wow!!!

I’ve used soil that I’ve dug from the bottom of drainage ditch and hoping that it has the same effect as your woodland mulch. Essentially because it’s from a wooded area the ditches over the years have broken down leaves and other woodland material so should be rich in goodies.

If it works out anything like this I’ll shit my pants lollol 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MrDo said:

@Revive That soil mix you done there looks the dog's dangly bits mate and at this rate i think Nike might be contacting you on a Revive range of trainers to give their  Air Jordans a run for the money. Imagine a lovely Ganja leaf stitched on the tongue lollol

Thanks buddy.. yeah its a tidy lil mix that and worked a treat last season.. fuk it ill contact them myself.. Nike revive gold leaf limited edition.. bringing your feet back to life ;)

• Like 1