7 hours ago, Gaijin said:

"Fuking good spade though"    lollollollollollollol I wanna see this magical earth moving implement 

I've been waiting for this diary since last year's ended :D Front row seat for me :skin_up:  

Oh she's a winner.. ive bent more spades and forks these last few years than I care to remember but this 1 will grow old with me im sure ;)

Dude got a nice lil seat for you in the sun.. jars are full and plenty so dig in kick back and let's do this buddy.. its gonna be a busy season this 1 with plenty going on.. my main diary will be up this weekend too so plenty to keep you good folk entertained for a few months I hope.. chopping at the bit now brother and there's lots to do.. be lucky my mate :yinyang:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

"jars are full" magic words :D Didn't realise that this isn't the main diary lol 

Jars are never empty these days dude ,and theres plenty of choice ;)

Just for the seedstockers comp this 1 buddy..

Main diary will be for everything else im running this season and there's a bit going on as per :yep:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, B-real said:

Its that time !!

Revive on a mision!!!

Smash it mate will be following closely ;)

Yes bro its time to get the show on. Good to have you on board mate, lets all ave some fun doing what we love we have waited long enough for the season to come around :yinyang:

• Like 3

Just now, Gaijin said:

Just a bit going on, he says lol I bet 

I'm trying to keep it a lil in order but this fuking head of mine has other ideas mush lollol

• Like 4

Right folks ive put a couple of shifts at my main plot where these girls will be residing as there's still plenty to do to be ready.. tbh some rain would be very welcome right about now as ive broke my bollox trying to turn this ground over..knotweed is springing up a over the gaff so this has had to be dug out too.. Time is pushing on now and I've still not got a bean wet. :(

Next ill be importing some of the foraged organic matter that I have been storing up and using this to enrich the parts of the plot i grow in.. the idea behind this is to try and mimic nature and keep everything a natural as possible..the stuff I forage from woodlands and forests is pretty much a good as it gets and gives me everything a need for my girls.. this organic matter is carbon rich and full of microbial activity.. the carbon is  used by microbes as a form of energy and they covert it into another form that can be used as energy/food for living organisms ie plants..they also induce systemic resistance giving protection to our girls from certain pests and diseases.. so basically the more microbial activity the better..

This matter also has fantastic water retention doesnt compact very easy and drains well, its also full of micro and macro nutrition.. so whats not to love right.. so its this kind of info that has lead me to take this approach and try and keep things as natural as poss just as nature intended it to be.. there isso much more to explain about why I've now choosen this path but enough of the jargon and scientific facts lets see how the plots looking yeah.. as you see the soil in my holes is already decent and still full of life so justa lil enrichment needed.. 

Thats me for today folks.. pushing on for a mid late May plant out :yep:

Keep it green y'all :yinyang:large.20220502_190716_compress15.jpglarge.20220502_190652_compress65.jpglarge.20220502_190644_compress24.jpglarge.20220502_203808_compress23.jpglarge.20220502_203841_compress66.jpglarge.20220502_203843_compress94.jpglarge.20220502_203850_compress96.jpglarge.20220502_190627_compress51.jpglarge.20220502_190354_compress20.jpglarge.20220502_190609_compress98.jpglarge.20220502_190402_compress36.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 14

Looks very clumpy clay , have you had success on this patch before?

Atb & good luck to you

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Smashing it now eh mate? Told you always numbers years ago lol

Now your glued in :yinyang:

Very true buddy.. I cant be letting the side down now can I ;)

• Like 2

Just now, SHIRE STALKBEANS! said:

Looks very clumpy clay , have you had success on this patch before?

Atb & good luck to you

Thanks dude.. its just been dug over but as ive said its tough ground this 70% clay but my growing areas/holes  have been amended.. yes great success, this plot always brings home the bacon. :yinyang:

large.20200817_201429_compress17.jpglarge.20200817_201446_compress36.jpg

• Like 9