woot. cant beleive i have been waiting all year for @Revive s shenanigans, and then i missed it.

loved last years, excited you are back, ill follow if i may?

all the best, watch out for slugs.

• Like 3

Dude good luck.

I aint even started yet though think i will take the chance and pop some beans the weekend though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Dude good luck.

I aint even started yet though think i will take the chance and pop some beans the weekend though.

Hey buddy.. thanks luck is always welcome in this game :yep:

I've not popped any beans either yet mate, end of the month its on :yinyang:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, B-real said:

Are u doung any other breeders stuff/diarys mate?

Yes mate.. doing some a few of slims creations plus some RGSC and some of my own clones and a few subbies... will get my main diary up soon for everything else.. to much going on B if honest but fuk it let's have some fun yeah :yep:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Newcouch said:

woot. cant beleive i have been waiting all year for @Revive s shenanigans, and then i missed it.

loved last years, excited you are back, ill follow if i may?

all the best, watch out for slugs.

You haven't missed anything buddy.. good to see you back following along.. lets see what we can do this season.. ill be taking drastic action against the slugs from the get go.. make yourself comfortable we have only just begun :yep:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

That's what I love about this place :yahoo:

Same as that buddy... 1 big happy family with the odd shit fest here and there lollol

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

..Ok you lovely people its fuking time we got the show on I reckon... tbh I've been very busy with work to get anything done and the plot is still a bit exposed last time I visited to put the birds food out.. but shit greens up fast and we finally have some cover now the vegetation has filled out somewhat.. so I've been there this eve just preparing things turning the ground and clearing the knotweed from my growing area.. I tell you what it seems to get harder as the seasons go on but im no spring chicken anymore and with the lack of rain fall the ground was pretty tough going.. ground is like 70% clay and becomes very compacted over the winter so I like to lift it to help break it up and aerate it.. there i was with my broken 3 pronged fork and my thames water spade that i half inched when they dug up the road on my hill..  it was out of spite really cause they blocked the road off for a week and we all had to drive around lol fuking good spade though...within half hour I was fuked but ive just come off the back of a solid month of 12 hour shifts more or less and only finished the job last night about 9pm.. I was sweating like a pig trying to dig up this ground but after a quick banger break I got plenty done, ill be back tomorrow for more and ill grab a pic or 2 of the progress made.. ive really got 2 weeks to get everything up and running before the next big job starts so ill be very busy no doubt.. lots to get ready for but will get another diary up for that lot as this is for my seedstockers vars only.. still yet to get any beans wet but have been rounding up the bits and bobs so I think tommorow the baptism will begin.. for anyone who hasn't followed my grows before stay tuned it should be fun.. there is always some dramas to be had and some crazy shit going down so this should keep you all entertained.  Lots of stupid stoned moments to keep you interested so should be some chuckles along the way too.. then we shall see what we can do with these vars.. most importantly let's have some fun and see if we can get some tasty bud across the finish line.. the games are about to begin again so for now ill be gone but back real soon with some more progress reports..

Keep it green y'all and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 5

"Fuking good spade though"    lollollollollollollol I wanna see this magical earth moving implement 

I've been waiting for this diary since last year's ended :D Front row seat for me :skin_up:  

• Like 2