11 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Excellent work bud :)

I wouldn't be too surprised if you end up with a fair few Seedstockers plants next year :D

Atb 

Revive for the win :magic:

:yinyang:

Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words..

I think next year im gonna concentrate on a bit of pollen chucking and try and create a few decent hacks. Tbh ive got weed stacking up everywhere really won't need anymore for a few years im sure.. its a chance to get into something that interests me a bit more and I could do with the experience. No doubt it will end up just as much hard work knowing how I approach things but its all fun and games buddy :yep:

Have a great day and be lucky brother :yinyang:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Some sweet buds them man do you run any autos @revive

Tbh mate i don't have a lot of luck with them..tried a few last 2 seasons but they wasnt up to much production wise.. I think f/v are more for me but even some of those finished late this season for a few folk

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

@Revive Read this from start to finish today awesome mate! That drying tent full, those paper bags full you must of been an absolute machine for weeks haha huge respect!

I don’t have a local morrisons are those the bags at the tills instead of plastic ones? 

• Like 2

@Hole in the clouds hey buddy, well that kept you busy for a while lol

Yes mate its a tonn of graft but I don't mind as such, gets a bit hectic i won't lie but the rewards are fantastic..thanks for the props dude..when its something you love it never seems like to much hard work :)

Just aswell you found my comp diary instead of my main for last season or you would still be reading it by tommorow lol

Yes those bags are at the checkout, they do white and brown ones mate..the white ones are more waterproof paper the brown ones wick away moisture a bit quicker cause there not coated both are double handy :yep:

• Like 2

I also just finished reading this diary start to finish!

I'm so very jealous of that plot lol I have seen the work you have put in over the years and I understand it has been a long and arduous journey whipping that plot into good shape lol it just keeps getting better at producing the goods, a testament to your hard work and perseverance. :yep:

Might I say that the diary itself has taken on somewhat of a short form compared to your previous annual submissions, which is a welcome change in structure lol

The Seedstockers strains seem to have performed very well for you, lovely stuff. Shame about the purple girl, love those colours.

Really sorry to read you've been struggling with your health, I hope you're feeling better soon and that the positive changes to your lifestyle you've made will bounce you back stronger than before.

Will definitely follow your pollen chucking adventures if you decide to document that, its something that interests me also.

Keep on keeping on.

Atb

• Like 2

@HullFeltMashematician whats up my bro? Been meaning to check in with ya for a quick hello as ive seen you back on the boards again, you was on the miss last season like a few of the other regulars..you been ok dude? Good to see you back HFM.

yes that plot has been a labour of love but its well established now dude and as you say its bringing home the bacon and never fails me to be fair..glad you had a read of the diary lol yes mate you know me I write some good books on here lol dont get started on last seasons main diary unless you got a few days to spare ended up about 80 odd pages lol I do love a share ;)

Will prob document a few bits and bobs on the pollen chucking, did a small bit last season as a bit of a trial run so I could get a lil handle on it, its been an interest of mine for a while now bud..ive weed comming out my ears so I figure this1 will be breeding season, there's no pressure on production for self sufficiency so I'll just have some fun and see where we end up..

What you got planned brother?

Good to see you back HFM hope you enjoyed the break, time to get the digging boots on again man :yep:

Be lucky mucker :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive I was in a fairly new job last year and was working hard and didn't really have the motivation to do much. Had a little go at the bare minimum but needless to say we all know what happens when you put in 0% effort.. Smoking my mates hermied indoor crop at the moment lol tbh it's actually pretty good.

I have enjoyed the books over the years, only problem is I tended to lose an entire evening catching up on your diaries lol I'd smoke a blunt early evening, sit down and browse the forum, and before you know it it's 11:30pm and I'm on page 59 of your diary, wondering how it got so late lol Guess it only goes to show it is a good read!

Sounds like a dream, in fact it is my ambition this season, to produce enough for multiple years self sufficiency. A year off was what I needed to find the motivation to go big this year, you'll see my diaries popping up around the place in the near future :yep:

• Like 2

lol that tickled me @HullFeltMashematician I know just what you mean,im often lost in the place and hours seems to just slip by before I think wtf happened there lol glad to hear they have been a good read over the years, as you know there an effort to keep up with, quite the commitment even if your not a stoned wanner be author like me lol

Hope the new job is all good mate sometimes life just gets in the way of our hobby but good to hearyour chomping at the bit to get back at it propper :yep:

Well be keeping an eye out for your diarys to see what you get up to, im sure you'll smash it dude..

Be lucky HFM :yinyang:

• Like 2