Just now, Revive said:

Funny I do have a few lil treasures :ninja:

Na found another post and his havent either.. I mean there fresh and a new release so ive no idea why mate but as I say still time for them to spring to life..ive put a bit more water in there tub to soak them a lil more and ill tip that out 8n the morn and see if there is any change..

Thanks bud, got a bit going on in that lockup now lol what's it gonna be next a full on nursery... lovely jubblylollol he who dares ;)

This time next year well be millionaires (or rich in sun grown ganja).

Good man revive.

B.

Just now, B-real said:

This time next year well be millionaires (or rich in sun grown ganja).

Good man revive.

B.

Fuk it mush we'll have the ganja lol

My bank account has never made me feel as good as the joint im smoking :skin_up:

Sweet B :yinyang:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Revive said:

Good day my fellow grow buddys.. so just a lil more to report for you good folk :)

So all the beans that was put into cotton pads have now been moved to the next stage, time to sow these babies :yep:

The only beans that have not germinated are the la rucu cucu.. these are not even showing any signs of life still not a split or owt in sight as of yet.. there still only 3/4 days out the packet so lets give them a chance.. lil odd mind asi know these are pretty fresh being a new release.. lets not much a judgment just yet..

Seeds were sown in BB light mix and in poly party cups that ive cut down a tad to fit more on the tray.. light mix was sprayed with water and a very tiny bit of BB root juice..sown and watered in with plain water ready to go down to the lockup and into the tent.. some pics of them in there new home to follow but for now this is what went down folks... 

Ave a great eve, keep it green and be lucky :yinyang:large.20220507_153655_compress87.jpglarge.20220507_153709_compress12.jpglarge.20220507_154109_compress60.jpglarge.20220507_155216_compress71.jpg

@Revive I didn't know Nike did Propagators nowadays mate lol

• Like 6

Just now, MrDo said:

@Revive I didn't know Nike did Propagators nowadays mate lol

Did you not lol there give great support for the plants and helps them grow faster.. its a thing lol

• Like 4

Just now, Revive said:

Did you not lol there give great support for the plants and helps them grow faster.. its a thing lol

@Revive it must be the Nike Airoponics giving all that oxygen to the roots did you get it from J.D. ? :beer:

• Like 4

Just now, MrDo said:

@Revive it must be the Nike Airoponics giving all that oxygen to the roots did you get it from J.D. ? :beer:

Foot locker buddy.. I can only hope it give these girls some get up and go ;)

• Like 2

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

Nike Air Growers . 

Just do it 

lol quality :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

Foot locker buddy.. I can only hope it give these girls some get up and go ;)

@Revive Hahaha I'm sure it will mate may the weed gods be with you all the best will be watching this 

• Like 1

Just now, MrDo said:

@Revive Hahaha I'm sure it will mate may the weed gods be with you all the best will be watching this 

Thanks buddy :yep: If mother nature and the ganja gods play ball then we should be in for some fun and games..

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Thanks buddy :yep: If mother nature and the ganja gods play ball then we should be in for some fun and games..

Be lucky :yinyang:

If they grow any bigger than the pictures you put up of the last venture you will be needing a chainsaw to cut them trees down mate lol

• Like 1

Just now, MrDo said:

If they grow any bigger than the pictures you put up of the last venture you will be needing a chainsaw to cut them trees down mate lol

lol tbh there a pain that size mate.. makes hard work even harder.. ideally 6/7 feet max but shits out of our hands at times.. its important we have fun doing what we do but it can get out of hand and have you on the back foot.. lets see what the season brings dude :yinyang:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Revive said:

lol tbh there a pain that size mate.. makes hard work even harder.. ideally 6/7 feet max but shits out of our hands at times.. its important we have fun doing what we do but it can get out of hand and have you on the back foot.. lets see what the season brings dude :yinyang:

Put some tinsel and a star on top of each one mate extra stealth lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrDo said:

Put some tinsel and a star on top of each one mate extra stealth lol

Baubles anyone lol

• Like 2