How do my fellow grow buddys..

The season of 2022 is almost apon us so it wont be long before us gorillas are out playing in the mud again, and getting at 1 with nature.. exciting times folks :toldya:

Firstly massive thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and the team for putting on the comp, and providing the beans, I salute you sir :cheers:  I will put all my love and devotion into doing you guys proud and seeing what we can do with these vars here in the UK.. 

So for this comp I will be running..

Gelato 41

Fast cookies

Super skunk

la rucu cucu

Currently in the fridge awaiting there outdoor adventures with the wonders of mother nature and the big light in the sky..

location... so these girls will going on my knotweed plot this season.. for anyone thats followed my previous diarys will know this as my main plot but for anyone new reading this its an established plot that Ive had for a few years now and I've grown some lovely plants here over the seasons.. the ground here is pretty shitty, very clay based and rocky but over the years with plenty of work, ammendments, and a few odds and sods added its much better now..

Its a south facing plot in the middle of a huge patch of knotweed. This is really what makes it possible to grow here as this shit grows big tall thick and fast so makes for an ideal cover and shields the winds quite well without the compromise of air flow.. very easy to maintain  and often keeps me busy right through the season to keep it under some sort of control.. im rambling now but let's blame the big bastard banger I just smoked with my morning coffee :skin_up:so the plan is to wait till things warm up a lil before I get these beans wet.. I still have some prep to get done but im gonna need to wait a lil longer as its all I bit open still so needs things to start greening up a bit before im comfortable moving around over there.. ive been making visits here and there laying down some dry ferts over the last 2 months, feeding the birds is a  new approach in the hope they will help with the fight against the fuking nasty slimey gastropods (slugs) that nearly wiped me out last season.. just been putting up some feed trays for them and they are certainly munching it.. there lots of robins here and being ground feeders I hope that will feast on these fukers before they reach my girls.. I will also be throwing pellets down again as its the only sure thing to stop these slimey bastards.. im not gonna fuk about as I haven't got much time to start replacing multipul plants this season.

These girls will be feed organically as as when needed with FBB, BM, SOP, COMFREY plus some added nutrition from bit and pieces I import to the plot that I forage from forests and woodlands.. more on that later maybe :yep:

Well thats it for now you lovely people, I just needed to get this started while I've got some time on my hands..  im sure there will be ups and downs with plenty of fun and games as per usual but ill do my best to provide you good folk with some entertainment as we move through the season..

Best of luck to all my fellow gorrillas taking part in this comp. I look forward to reading your diarys and seeing how you do things..

Also those taking part in the 420ltr pot challenge.. guys and girls I hope it goes well for you all, ill be watching in on you all :thumsup:

Right time for another  coffee, oh and of course i will need another banger to accompany that ;)

Hope your all having a fantastic day, the sun is shinning so kick back roll a fattie and enjoy :)

Until next time keep it green y'all and be lucky :yinyang: Revive..

• Like 23

Just now, Brysee said:

Nice good luck mate it really feels like spring now I read that

Thanks buddy.. lets have some fun again now we been waiting long enough for another season... let the outdoor adventures begin..

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 4

@Revive   Go on that man :yep:   All the very best & may the outdoor ganja gods smile upon you sir.   

Will be tagging along for the journey mate,   im sure you will do them proud and the hiccups along the way make our outdoor obsession all the better :)     

Heres hoping big bad momma nature is on our side this year.   All the best mate.   

• Like 5

Just now, OldFord said:

Will be tagging along for the journey mate,   

Hey buddy, happy to have you on board as always.. your right the challenge of the great outdoors is what makes this craft so exciting.. learning to get around the things good old mother nature throws our way.. I just wish I had more time on my hands it always get so fuking hectic all of a sudden, again another Challenge lol I think I secretly love the stress and ball ache of it all, getting weird in my old age ;)

May the ganja gods look down on you to oldford.. very best of luck to you too squire :yep:

• Like 4

w000000000t :woot: Spring must be here, finally. 

Anything from @Revive is going to be a banging bud-filled read :D All the best, mate :yep: I'm setting up shop next to the knotweed plot :skin_up: 

• Like 4

I'm in for the adventure :eek:

Nice one on starting feeding the local hunters, 

hopefully they'll serve you well :v:

Wishing you all the very best with this upcoming season. 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Revive said:

I think I secretly love the stress and ball ache of it all, getting weird in my old age ;)

I love the challenge and have said on here numerous times ,  i enjoy the growing stages more than the end result as i dont smoke that much.   

Just the challenge of trying to get them home safely whilst trying to make them the best you can ..... all that during the onslaught of momma nature & lady lucks meddling ... Love it :) 

Having said that i had my 1st play with last years Barneys Cookies Kush ,  a wonderful sweet assault of the senses.  

• Like 4

Just now, Gaijin said:

Anything from @Revive is going to be a banging bud-filled read

Hey my mate, glad to have you on board.. I thought it about time I get up and running and as always ill do my very best to keep you good folk entertained.. if mother nature plays her part we should be in for some shits and giggles at the very least.. lets see what we get across the finish line this season buddy.. exciting times :toldya:be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I'm in for the adventure :eek:

Thanks mate, good to see you here and loving the support so far.. yeah got to get those birds earning there grub dude.. happy to feed them some lovely treats right through the season if they keep those slimeys off my girls.. we will see how that goes blue bullets are in back up :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just now, OldFord said:

I love the challenge and have said on here numerous times ,  i enjoy the growing stages more than the end result as i dont smoke that much.   

Just the challenge of trying to get them home safely whilst trying to make them the best you can ..... all that during the onslaught of momma nature & lady lucks meddling ... Love it :) 

Having said that i had my 1st play with last years Barneys Cookies Kush ,  a wonderful sweet assault of the senses.  

There's certainly a good feeling to be had when your looking at jars full of free sun kissed organic bud.. knowing what you had to battle to get it across the line.. makes you feel kinda smug lol its a hobby that fills me full of life its just a shame we only get to do it once a year  lets me the most of it is my thought's ;)

• Like 3

Just now, samhigh said:

good luck bro, may the big mh in the sky shine down on you  and the girls  :hippy:

sam

Hey bro, thanks for the kind words.. lets have some fun thats the name of the game :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 3

Good luck mate i just cracked my cookies for the 420l comp never grown weed outside going to be doing it in a big greenhouse looking forward to it @Revive

• Like 2