Lumii black 720w led

Tokertom

7 hours ago, Buddemon said:

I tried to have a civilised convo but i was ridiculed for my opinion and heavily trolled, it also turns out i was right all along.

So when i had an outburst it was aimed at the ones who trolled me with no evidence to their claims. As for your 100k vehicle well done fella you done well this year. 

Seems like a gang thing here too, with trolls. 

Sorry it taken me so long to get back to you but I was busy sucking my mam. She's a big lass and these things take their time. 

But now I am back and despite my very polite and civilised request to wind in a touch, it appears your still a dick. 

So go have a sit in the corner and think about what you done.  And when you come back try to be little more polite to and a little more respectful of other members. 

Nice1 ta

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

Hey, has anyone got any further feedback on these Lumii 720w LED lights regarding using them in Flower? I just got one, they definitely bright AF compared to my previous 8 bar 640w lights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DesignatedDave said:

Hey, has anyone got any further feedback on these Lumii 720w LED lights regarding using them in Flower? I just got one, they definitely bright AF compared to my previous 8 bar 640w lights.

I’ve got one and ran it for a full cycle alongside my lumatek in a 1.2x2.4 and the results were exactly the same from each side of the tent-the lumatek was on 75% and the lumii on 400W! 
my biggest issue with the lumii isn’t the performance it’s the impractical way of having to hang it by all 4 corners and it’s a pain to move the lights higher when your in flower and the plug that comes with it or at least the one I have isn’t very long! 
plus the contraption to put the ballast on the LED imo is flimsy,probably best off having the ballast seperate which I’ll do next run!

Theirs absolutely nothing wrong with the performance of the light though and for the money you can’t go wrong

have fun with it 

TT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tokertom said:

I’ve got one and ran it for a full cycle alongside my lumatek in a 1.2x2.4 and the results were exactly the same from each side of the tent-the lumatek was on 75% and the lumii on 400W! 
my biggest issue with the lumii isn’t the performance it’s the impractical way of having to hang it by all 4 corners and it’s a pain to move the lights higher when your in flower and the plug that comes with it or at least the one I have isn’t very long! 
plus the contraption to put the ballast on the LED imo is flimsy,probably best off having the ballast seperate which I’ll do next run!

Theirs absolutely nothing wrong with the performance of the light though and for the money you can’t go wrong

have fun with it 

TT

Awesome, thank you for the information, much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 09/08/2022 at 7:18 PM, Buddemon said:

Yh bro you're right lumi is cheaper than hlg

Thats why i was researching it for ages i was between lumatek or maxibright then lumi caught my eye and just went for it where I've been using them for years with  hps and halide set ups. I did buy a led years ago when it was blurple heat was down i admit but wattage was head to head compared to hps, viparspectra 2x 600w in 4ft x 4ft tent so thats my 2 pence on previous led.

I think lumatek and maxibright has more red than blue making it perfect for blooming. 

Lumiis spectral curve shows me red and blue is 50/50 with loads of IR. But i can buy couple of red led bars for the sides, should push it for a perfect bloom light. 

I did find that blurple light diodes burn out eventually so with that in mind didn't want to spend too much money on a perishable item 

800 quid for maxibright and lumatek ranges wasnt gonna cut it for me. So lumii it is .

how much did you spend on red led bars for the sides and which ones please?

thinking of getting the lumii but if gonna spend loads more for the red led bars, may aswell just get the lumatek pro?

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/08/2022 at 7:18 PM, Buddemon said:

Yh bro you're right lumi is cheaper than hlg

Thats why i was researching it for ages i was between lumatek or maxibright then lumi caught my eye and just went for it where I've been using them for years with  hps and halide set ups. I did buy a led years ago when it was blurple heat was down i admit but wattage was head to head compared to hps, viparspectra 2x 600w in 4ft x 4ft tent so thats my 2 pence on previous led.

I think lumatek and maxibright has more red than blue making it perfect for blooming. 

Lumiis spectral curve shows me red and blue is 50/50 with loads of IR. But i can buy couple of red led bars for the sides, should push it for a perfect bloom light. 

I did find that blurple light diodes burn out eventually so with that in mind didn't want to spend too much money on a perishable item 

800 quid for maxibright and lumatek ranges wasnt gonna cut it for me. So lumii it is .

Which red bars did. U get ?

• 6 months later...
On 18/08/2022 at 4:28 PM, Shumroom said:

@blerie420 

Sorry tags not working properly. 

The contactor is purely to protect the timer circuit. 

So that the load for the light isn't having to go through the timer and potentially fusing the contacts within a mechanical timer, 

Or overloading the circuit within a digital style timer. 

Hope this helps. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

This is interesting.

Years ago I plugged a timer directly into the wall, with a 400W HPS attached to it.

No internet then {or if there was, I certainly didn't have access}

The timer {Grasslin} was constantly on- I knew then that there was a problem.

Local electric shop {sadly no longer under same management} made me a 'Contacter' that they said would protect the timer.

It worked well, for over 2 decades til I knocked the board over and the trip switch[?] box on there makes a buzzing sound after the fall- 

the new management wouldn't repair it..so bought a maxi bright contacter instead.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Any updates on this light? Alls I found out is what amp fuse to put in it 😂 

• Haha 1