Lumii black 720w led

Tokertom

Any one impressed? Or care? Well done that man/woman/person top set up you've got going on there, don't want to cause any bad feelings but my first led grow light a Maxibright Daylight 480w Pro retails for roughly £700 ish, and I have a 13inch penis drive a £1000000 exclusive sports car, only 4 of them in the country, and I'm loved by all who know me, and I can change a plug safely with no electrical training. Only 2 of these statements are true, yes I have a 13inch penis and a £1000000 sports car. It saddens me that total strangers when communicating stray from polite civil discussion and start throwing shit like clown and retard around, and as for comments about people's mothers are you some sort of clown retard mother sucker? If so I can only apologise,  but if you're not a clown retard mother sucker stop acting like one and maybe people would be more inclined to have a serious discussion with you and you might not come across as a bit of a dick, my2p is all, I don't know you you don't know me, I am a dick but I'm a nice dick and I can even partake in a civil discussion occasionally,  it just saddens my heart a lot that the world is a shit place rapidly getting shitter day by day and I used to come on here to learn stuff, lots of stuff, but lately it's a constant shit fest full of clown retard mother suckers and that really fucking spoils my enjoyment of this otherwise excellent site, please don't ever make me a moderator as you'd loose maybe 5% (low estimate) of your members in my first 5 minutes of moderating.  Sorry if my use of the words clown retard or mother sucker has offended anyone as I'm not about causing offence, but please could all you clown retard mother suckers kindly fuck off, thanks for coming shut the door on your way out cheers

:bong:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

my first led grow light a Maxibright Daylight 480w Pro retails for roughly £700 ish

same as me bro, [loads better than lumatek] can we be friends?

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 1

I tried to have a civilised convo but i was ridiculed for my opinion and heavily trolled, it also turns out i was right all along.

So when i had an outburst it was aimed at the ones who trolled me with no evidence to their claims. As for your 100k vehicle well done fella you done well this year. 

Seems like a gang thing here too, with trolls. 

1 hour ago, Buddemon said:

it also turns out i was right all along.

No you weren't, you clearly don't understand what a fuse is.

That's not trolling, it's a simple fact.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Buddemon said:

I tried to have a civilised convo but i was ridiculed for my opinion and heavily trolled, it also turns out i was right all along.

So when i had an outburst it was aimed at the ones who trolled me with no evidence to their claims. As for your 100k vehicle well done fella you done well this year. 

Seems like a gang thing here too, with trolls. 

Much as it pains me to agree with someone who says suck your mum, I get you.

I've nearly got the needle with some on here before cos I've felt they were taking the piss. But i didnt, I'm almost never going to meet them and raging at my phone isn't helping anyone.

Theres also times where I've just been wrong and my ego took a slap. Get over it bruv. You have your experience, they have their knowledge. If anything just count yourself lucky nothing bad has happened with your experience.

• Like 3

But just so I can make sense of the amp thing myself....

Is it the same principle as a contactor when you use HID?

It stops the appliance getting overloaded and damaged beyond repair? 

Like in a way you can over feed a pet till it makes itself sick, the amp is like the responsible pet owner who keeps them in good health?

Edited by blerie420
Spelling mistake

On 09/08/2022 at 2:27 PM, Shumroom said:

Or you could try replacing the fuse without rectifying the fault lol

I think you might be referring to this comment, 

apologies if not. 

*Please quote the correct piece of information otherwise. *

The result of replacing a fuse without rectifying the fault causes the replacement fuse to blow just like the first(so long as the correct fuse has been used). 

I can imagine how it might have felt as though people were ganging up against you, 

but the reason for this is because electricity is very dangerous (totally sincere). 

If someone were ever to hurt themselves due to misinformation read here, 

it could result in costly legal action. 

I'm sure no one here wants either of those things to happen. 

Your character will be judged on how you move on from here ;)

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@blerie420 

Sorry tags not working properly. 

The contactor is purely to protect the timer circuit. 

So that the load for the light isn't having to go through the timer and potentially fusing the contacts within a mechanical timer, 

Or overloading the circuit within a digital style timer. 

Hope this helps. 

Atb 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

@blerie420 

Sorry tags not working properly. 

The contactor is purely to protect the timer circuit. 

So that the load for the light isn't having to go through the timer and potentially fusing the contacts within a mechanical timer, 

Or overloading the circuit within a digital style timer. 

Hope this helps. 

Atb 

Yeah I knew as soon as I hit send it was a terrible comparison on my part lol

The pet/pet owner principle is that about right though?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

Any one impressed? Or care? Well done that man/woman/person top set up you've got going on there, don't want to cause any bad feelings but my first led grow light a Maxibright Daylight 480w Pro retails for roughly £700 ish, and I have a 13inch penis drive a £1000000 exclusive sports car, only 4 of them in the country, and I'm loved by all who know me, and I can change a plug safely with no electrical training. Only 2 of these statements are true, yes I have a 13inch penis and a £1000000 sports car. It saddens me that total strangers when communicating stray from polite civil discussion and start throwing shit like clown and retard around, and as for comments about people's mothers are you some sort of clown retard mother sucker? If so I can only apologise,  but if you're not a clown retard mother sucker stop acting like one and maybe people would be more inclined to have a serious discussion with you and you might not come across as a bit of a dick, my2p is all, I don't know you you don't know me, I am a dick but I'm a nice dick and I can even partake in a civil discussion occasionally,  it just saddens my heart a lot that the world is a shit place rapidly getting shitter day by day and I used to come on here to learn stuff, lots of stuff, but lately it's a constant shit fest full of clown retard mother suckers and that really fucking spoils my enjoyment of this otherwise excellent site, please don't ever make me a moderator as you'd loose maybe 5% (low estimate) of your members in my first 5 minutes of moderating.  Sorry if my use of the words clown retard or mother sucker has offended anyone as I'm not about causing offence, but please could all you clown retard mother suckers kindly fuck off, thanks for coming shut the door on your way out cheers

My dogs just ran out the room cos I fully skeletor laughed at that lol

This site is banging though ain't it. I've not fallen down a youtube rabbit hole about aliens in months cos I'm always on here

• Like 3

Ok I’m a bit stoned I’ve read the thread, I’m still not sure what fuse to put up my bum 3A or 13A, Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Is it dinner time yet I’m starving. 

oh a squirrel 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cakeyb said:

Ok I’m a bit stoned I’ve read the thread, I’m still not sure what fuse to put up my bum 3A or 13A, Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Is it dinner time yet I’m starving. 

oh a squirrel 

13a definitely lol

• Like 1

I honestly love this place, the plethora of knowledge is great, and as a novice in this sort of things reading threads like this only expand my knowledge or confuse me and make me realise I should be asking more questions to get help in such things 

• Like 1

Just to clarify - got an average penis here and I can't drive either I'm a bicycle rider, and you either hate me or love me, so the Maxibright led and I can change a plug safely were the 2 truths there. 

• Like 2