My Seedstockers Outdoor Grow Comp 2022 Diary

Pepe Ramon

13 hours ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

@Arbre Medicinal really nice work mate :yep:

How long have the autos been going?

I germinated them on March 21, so I think I'm currently around day 78 I think. I'll put some more photos up later.

• Like 2

On 09/05/2022 at 11:21 AM, Revive said:

Best for them not to meet up too much as we really want as much air flow as poss for later down the line..I wish I had more space to improve this at my main plot..its deffo a big help when it comes to rot and mould 

2-3ft is more than enough for air flow with a little defoilating.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

2-3ft is more than enough for air flow with a little defoilating.

We all have diff opinions mate but 2 feet apart is far to close unless your growing autos 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Revive said:

We all have diff opinions mate but 2 feet apart is far to close unless your growing autos 

I beg to differ mate. Done it that way since day 1  :D

• Like 1

Just now, Exile420 said:

large.IMG_20170524_120310.jpglarge.1498467573703.JPEGlarge.1498467617389.JPEGlarge.20170831_170636_1504205190867_3.JPGlarge.20170831_170456_1504205220579_3.JPGlarge.20170831_170500_1504205219422_1.JPG

As I say mate we all have diff opinions..lovely looking jungle dude :yep:

Don't you find it hard to maintain and get around each girl for maintenance when it's like that though mate

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

As I say mate we all have diff opinions..lovely looking jungle dude :yep:

Don't you find it hard to maintain and get around each girl for maintenance when it's like that though mate

Nope mate alot of people think when they mention space it's to do with air flow. The plants need to be spaced alot.. fuckall to do with it imo.. air flow is more to do with your surroundings, grass, trees, bush's etc.. if you got thick dense vegetation and trees that cuts the flow of air to your plot then expect rot but if you open the place up a little expect a difference.. little pruning helps.. with alot of grass at a plot around yours girls try keep it low as it tends to hold moisture.. that's why you'll notice most my girls get lolly popped and thinned out on the Inside of the plant. Heatrises aswell as a hot muggy moist day. 

Can yeah tell I've been smoking propper rambling haha..  but yeah totally down to do with the person's preferences.

Sorry for hijacking the thread bud @Arbre Medicinal

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Nope mate alot of people think when they mention space it's to do with air flow. The plants need to be spaced alot.. fuckall to do with it imo.. air flow is more to do with your surroundings, grass, trees, bush's etc.. if you got thick dense vegetation and trees that cuts the flow of air to your plot then expect rot but if you open the place up a little expect a difference.. little pruning helps.. with alot of grass at a plot around yours girls try keep it low as it tends to hold moisture.. that's why you'll notice most my girls get lolly popped and thinned out on the Inside of the plant. Heatrises aswell as a hot muggy moist day. 

Can yeah tell I've been smoking propper rambling haha..  but yeah totally down to do with the person's preferences.

Sorry for hijacking the thread bud @Arbre Medicinal

Some good points made here mate..im not fond of loads of vegetation around my girls as you see from my plot and although I like the security of the thick vegetation I keep it cut back away from the ladys.. my girls are around a meter apart and the plot still fills up making it really hard to get in and out of it around each girl..

Weall ramble when we have had a few bangers mate lollol

Me more than most.. have you read my diarys lol

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for the tardiness of my update but I've had other stuff going on.

All 5 of my autos have been cut, but I have only got around to trimming and manicuring one plant so far.

This is the best of the 2 CBD Critical XXL, you can see from the lack of roots that she didn't like being transplanted. All five were basically the same, my theory is that I should have planted the seeds straight into their final pots, if I do autos again next year, that's what I'll be doing.

Before trimming...

large.5938FC18-467B-4D17-9C89-BFBB1E2EF1B0.jpg

After Trimming

large.343E587B-244B-4783-A5FF-D4FB7676508E.jpg

Not a bad yield off such a small plant...

large.65A536AC-B444-4F26-97D1-9878F43BE0BC.jpg

I smoked one joint of it and the flavour was great, kinda like fruity fuel but due to it not being so fresh off the plant it gave me a headache. 

I then decarbed the whole lot.

large.IMG_4293.jpg

The Golden Lemon Haze have now had their growing stems pinched out twice, I won't bother doing it again this year. I have tried to ease the branches out a little to get some air into the middle, but while doing this yesterday I accidentally half-snapped a branch on my favourite of the 3 which is the middle one, namely GLH #2, she looks far more sativaish then the other two. She has been smaller than the other two right from the start.

Golden Lemon Haze #1

large.IMG_4311.jpg

Golden Lemon Haze #2 (mi planta favorita) note the far narrower leaves.

large.IMG_4312.jpg

Golden Lemon Haze #3

large.IMG_4315.jpg

Number 3 has some weird new leaves, they are twisting and look a little light green at the edges, does anyone have any experience of this growth pattern.

large.IMG_4313.jpg

Same Plant

large.IMG_4314.jpg

I definitely have two different phenos of Golden Lemon Haze here, I'm wondering if this has been noted before @Seedstockers-Mark

I'm planning to spray them soon with bacillus thuringenesis, I'm hoping that it will deter the caterpillars that plagued me last year.

• Like 12

Smoking some of the CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto for breakfast this morning.

First impressions are, it's very smooth, a little limeyness coming through but it'll taste better with a cure. So I'm going to try another joint, just in case, then I'll jar it up and let it cure for a few months.  :hippy:

• Like 2

On 03/07/2022 at 8:13 AM, Arbre Medicinal said:

I definitely have two different phenos of Golden Lemon Haze here, I'm wondering if this has been noted before @Seedstockers-Mark

It's not been noted ad far as I know mate. I'll be watching to see how she fairs  :yep:

Keep the outdoor updates coming  :cheers:

• Like 2

Just a quick update.

This is the best of the CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Autos, it's minus a few branches as I cut them off to make a joint.

large.IMG_4336.jpg

This is the pure joint I made, as you can see it's burning quite cleanly considering the buds are not quite dry yet. The buds are firm and sticky and are a very pleasant smoke, I didn't use any fertilisers, just what was in my pots. But, IF, I run autos again, I would definitely be starting them off in their final pots.

large.IMG_4333.jpg

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, it's been a while but nothing much has happened, until now, I have flowers appearing...

large.IMG_4456.jpg

large.IMG_4410.jpg

Golden Lemon Haze #1, she is the biggest of the three.

large.IMG_4457.jpg

Golden Lemon Haze #2, she is pretty much the same as GLH #1 but not as strong and bushy looking.

large.IMG_4458.jpg

Golden Lemon Haze #3 (The different pheno, much narrower leaves and a more open habit)

large.IMG_4459.jpg

#3 is a few days behind the other two.

I'm still watering at the rate of 25 litres every other day but the temps here will be dropping soon and I'm also hoping we'll get some proper rain.

I've not fed them at all, just what is in the bed.  :hippy:

• Like 7