My Seedstockers Outdoor Grow Comp 2022 Diary

Pepe Ramon

Ok, I've put some of my beans into water to soak, namely 3 CBD Critical XXL Autos and 3 CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Autos. I meant to do it on Friday, when there was a full moon, but it slipped my mind, so I did it yesterday. I will be starting the Golden Lemon Haze fems later in the year, probably early May.

I'm not sure how the next two weeks will pan out, but I have three choices, a) I can keep them here in the flat and put them under a 4ft household fluorescent bulb for two weeks, b) I can take them to our greenhouse which has it's own supplemental lighting and heating but is a 20 minute drive away or c) I can plant them straight into their final pots (30 gallon fabric) outside, and just see how it goes. I did buy a tent with a Spider Farmer LED light last year, but due to electricity prices here in Spain, and the fact that it's sunny as fuck, I sold it. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. I already have seedlings coming up on my plot from the trimmings I used as a mulch but I don't think the day length is quite long enough yet for autos to really get going, so I'm not really keen on option c. 

I should add that, I am extremely grateful to @Seedstockers-Markfor supplying the seeds, but I would also like to make it clear I am not going all out to win this competition, in fact I will go as far as to say I don't want to win it, the prizes would be better received by others and I still have 3kg of weed from last year, so this is still experimental for me. I doubt that I will be using any fertilisers for these autos and I am also hoping to get away with not watering them very much. April and May can be quite damp here in Catalunya, and after over-watering autos last year, I don't want to be making the same mistakes again. 

Pictures to follow...:hippy:

• Like 10

Good luck with the grow :D 

Oh to have 3kg stashed away from last year lollol Maybe this time next year, I'll be able to say something like that  

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Good luck with the grow :D 

Oh to have 3kg stashed away from last year lollol Maybe this time next year, I'll be able to say something like that  

Get it right my brother and you will have more weed than you no what to do with come harvest.. :yep:

• Like 4

Good luck @Arbre Medicinal

Can't comment on what I think is best for you as im no auto expert and have no understanding of your climate as your outside the UK..if the last frost has been and gone and the ground has warmed up with plenty of daily sunshine then your good to go.. stress free autos is what we want right?

Hope it goes well for you buddy what ever you choose to do :yinyang:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Get it right my brother and you will have more weed than you no what to do with come harvest.. :yep:

I get it half right. I'll be happy lollol 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

I get it half right. I'll be happy lollol 

You be grand dude... you got a big community of knowledge behind you mate :yep:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Revive said:

Very good point :D Doesn't get much better than this place

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Revive said:

U entered the 420l pot challenge man?

44 minutes ago, B-real said:

U entered the 420l pot challenge man?

Yo B... na mush I've got to much on already tbh..

I wanted to tame things down a bit this season but its officially out of hand again lollol suprised not!!

Can't wait to see how you guys get on though, gonna be exciting :yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

Very good point :D Doesn't get much better than this place

This place is golden :yep:

Uk420 rocks :punk:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Yo B... na mush I've got to much on already tbh..

I wanted to tame things down a bit this season but its officially out of hand again lollol suprised not!!

Can't wait to see how you guys get on though, gonna be exciting :yinyang:

:hippy::pitchfork:

2 hours ago, Revive said:

So whats your plans for it dude?

Has Mark got the pots in yet  :yinyang:

Still waiting too hear .

Wink wink nudge nudge lol.

God noes i found another spot never used b4 so will be intresting cut a nice clearing just got to hump soil/manure mix not looking forward to that bit lol.

4 spots this year all out broskie