Pepe Ramon

5 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

smoke report will follow soon.

happy harvesting, brother ab

plants look beautiful

enjoy, a job well done

sam

• Like 2

@Arbre Medicinal    Mate those GLH's are incredible  , superb job  :yep:       COTC quality sir .... awesome to see outdoor girls this nice.   

Thoroughly enjoyed following along and the Rouge 1 saga :george:      

The very best of luck getting 1 home safe and enjoy your just rewards mate.     Thanks for sharing :) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Stick one in a corner of your room and train it.

Tried this method with both my kids, it didn't work out 

• Like 4

@Arbre Medicinal some lovely looking plants mate.. you have done a cracking job and im sure you will be rewarded heavily for your efforts.. some great pics infact ive just come back for a second look ;)

Keep the updates  coming buddy :yep:

• Like 5

On 10/14/2022 at 3:59 PM, OldFord said:

COTC quality sir .... awesome to see outdoor girls this nice.  

Cheers dude, I was nominated for COTC this time last year but I hope it doesn't happen again this year. I have no desire to win awards or have my grows compared to others and as I grow outdoors, led lights are no good to me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I've had a cheeky taster of GLH #3 and she's lovely. Off to the plot today to do some trimming.

When are the winners of the competition being announced @Seedstockers-Markis it anytime soon?

Not seen Mark checking in much on this comp, I did wonder if it was still running tbh.. still its the taking part that brings all the fun the wins are just icing on the cake :yep:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Revive said:

Not seen Mark checking in much on this comp, I did wonder if it was still running tbh.. still its the taking part that brings all the fun the wins are just icing on the cake :yep:

I think he up to his eyes in bits at the mo mate , chatting the other day and hes a busy boy :yep:     

im sure he will be on it mate ...not often he forgets lol    

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

I think he up to his eyes in bits at the mo mate , chatting the other day and hes a busy boy :yep:     

im sure he will be on it mate ...not often he forgets lol    

Its a minor mate as I say all the fun comes from just taking part :yep:

• Like 3

I know that guys, I was just curious as to the outcome. I stated at the start of my diary that I wasn't bothered about winning, but I would like to see the winner, I bet she's a bit special. 

More trimming today, did 1 and a half yesterday. The GLH is a lovely smoke btw, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Like 4

On 29/10/2022 at 6:09 PM, Revive said:

I'm about mate and been quietly watching. I've not been in as much as I would like due to life kicking my ass :(

I'll be going through all outdoor and 420l pot diaries over the next week and will get some winners announced and prizes sorted way before xmas  :yep:

• Like 7

Hi everyone, I've finished trimming GLH #3, I had to trim her first, as she smelt so good. I had just over 500g from her so I'm very happy with that. I still have to give #1 a final trim, but I've taken the buds off the branches and she's sitting in a cardboard box until Sunday. GLH #2 has been trimmed but I've decided to keep her for an extraction, so she's gone into a black bag that I have with some of last year's crop in it, there's over a kilo in the bag and I think I may make some hash with it and some point.

Some pictures.

My new drying room.

large.IMG_4893.jpglarge.IMG_4894.jpg

GLH #3 is an awesome smoke, the bit I've tried tastes amazing. I've not had anything so tasty since I first tried Blues. Actually it reminds me of Blues but with added lemons, I'd recommend it to anyone, especially if you can get this particular phenotype. The buds are what I would expect from a good sativa, i.e. not too dense and wonderfully sticky.

I filled a bag and a half, I'll probably get more from #1 as the buds are much denser. 

large.IMG_4901.jpglarge.IMG_4900.jpg

It's difficult to stop smoking it and put it away somewhere to cure.

large.37E94A15-137F-47D9-B786-E0643FAAD8E5-2.jpg

It's so nice to be able to sit in the autumn sunshine and grind a bit of your harvest and smoke a doobie on site.

large.IMG_4897.jpg

Thank you Seedstockers, I'd definitely recommend your beans after growing and tasting this. 

large.IMG_4895_jpg.jpg

• Like 7