This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

@OldFord yes I .. descriptions I could use that perked my interest, ‘distinct looking’ and ‘visually impressive ’ … I have no idea what the smell or taste is like .  .. the main cola is quite something 

Good work all !!

Chunky ! 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

Ok folks,  it was really misty round here early this morning ... pics decent but some misty issues not many :yep:

The RGSC Fast Lemon Cake is a delight to run ,  awesome outdoor structure for me and offered a big yield of heavenly scented lemon goodness !

I have taken all i can dry at present and theres still a good weight on the plant ,  will let her cook away and see how shes handles the weather.

Got no idea in weight as i have ZERO interest  ,  i just want good quality , well cooked end product and shes done that :yep:

I have had her trussed up with hessian rope for weeks and cutting them roes ... it was like a badly packed kebab lol     It just unravelled and buds drooping everywhere due to being so dense & heavy,     Very impressed with this girl.    

RGSC Fast Lemon Cake - 

large_006.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_012.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_023.JPG

To follow in a few mins  ... RGSC ErdPurps  &   Super 61's  ,  bit of Dutch Passion  Passion#1  :yep:

• Like 8

Next up ... Dutch Passion   Passion #1 

My 1st stab at DP fems,   very happy with it ,   relentless thing that no matter how much i thin her , the following week she bulked out again lol    

Im happy with progress, poss slower than others i have out but im reading shes a good outdoor lady and we shall put that theory to the test !!! 

I want good  amber before shes coming down ,  shes a good few weeks off that.    

She is happy ,  lots of vigour and looks good ,  just had her 1st feed in 9 days due to rain.   

Shes colouring up and looking forward to seeing her show  :B):      Shes also starting to emit an aroma of sweet berry , deeper than that ,  dark fruit jam ??    Its on the nose but not in a stench manner ,  soft and sweet.     If she fills out to her potential she will offer a hefty bounty ..... we shall see in a good few weeks !    

Dutch Passio   Passion #1  - 

large_032.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_044.JPG

• Like 6

Next up ... RGSC ErdPurps :yep:  

Shes happy,  well within her window of opportunity to take down , currently 10% amber , will push her on and see how we go for some more amber :yep:

Been an easy grow ,  decent yield and just starting to emit a sweet berry aroma,  not strong just enough to catch your attention  , even when shes rubbed it shes not pungent ,  hoping the smell transfers into the taste.   

Shes swollen nicely and the branches are drooping due to the dense heavy nuggets but no needed to truss her up yet ,  see what another spell cooking out does for her :B):

In a 7.5 ltr pot and had her 1st feed in 8 days due to rain & timings.    

RGSC  ErdPurps   -   

large_046.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_050.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_050.JPGlarge_049.JPG

• Like 7

Next up .... RGSC Serious 61 

I have 2 running ,  a larger girl in a 7.5 ltr pot   &    a smaller girl in a 1 litre pot  ... just to see how big i could go in 1 litre with no training :yep:

A very easy grow ,  low odour ... sweet aroma but rub her up and its gas / skunky . fuel and shes loud !   

Filling out nicely ,  well within the window of opportunity to chop but im seeing around 10% amber and want more ,  keep pushing her on and what will be :B):    8 wks today,  

Very happy with them and no dramas or sign of rot.    

The larger    RGSC Serious 61  - 

large_056.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_065.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_060.JPG

• Like 6

Next up ...... 

Nest up ...... RGSC Serious 61   in a tiny 1 ltr pot of hay and a splash of soil & grit.    

I wanted to see what growing in a tiny pot could produce with no topping or training ,  just straight growing and im delighted with the little or not so little RGSC Serious 61 :yep:

Im sick and if im plying next year i cant be doing with big pots so thought i would try a tiny pot and im happy :) 

This is the smaller of 2 Serious 61's and shes almost ready to come down ,  well in her window of opportunity ,  milky but a tiny % of amber ,   will push her on and see how we go :yep:

Again she has a soft aroma,  but rub he up and its a heavy fuel , skunky , gas type aroma and shes loud !    

Very very happy with this little girl ,  1st feed in 9 days like the others , all due to rain & timings.   

RGSC Serious 61 in  1 ltr pot :B): 

large_072.JPGlarge_076.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_079.JPGlarge_080.JPGlarge_081.JPGlarge_078.JPGlarge_071.JPG

• Like 7

Sadly good people  ....  :( 

I hope all you outdoor boys & girls stay safe and get the plants through another week :)      All the best

• Like 1

I lied lol      I have 2 more pics !!!   

a group pic of the 3  plants that are sat in Mrs Old  Fords tidy section :B):     

Im honestly surprised i got away with leaving them there ..... but i am in credit with bonus points so that helps :yep:

The other pic is the root structure from the recently chopped GLZ ,  10 ltr pot of  hay  / soil / grit ,   i mentioned using hay as a mendium to some members and they seemed surprised you can utilise it.  For info   10 ;tr pot ,   of  8.5 ltrs hay ,  3 ltrs soil    ,  0,5 ltr of grit.     Works well ,  i use the same in the ground to dress the hole.   

Group shot   -      left  RGSC ErdPurpz .. smallest of 2 ,       middle -  Mexican Sativa auto thingy  .... slowly cooking !         right -  Ice Cool 

large_004.JPG

Hay medium root structure - 

large_069.JPG

• Like 4

Hi Oldford,

Looking great as normal,really enjoying your updates. Really interesting about using hay in the bottom of pots, never heard of this before, have you ever tried on other plants like Tomatoes ?

Also read somewhere that your using Q^C flower power for your Auto's, do you still using it ? 

I take it you use a different regime for your fems  or do you use the FP for them also.

Sorry for all the questions , keep up the good work.

Zeb

• Like 2

@Zebal    Thank you kindly sir :yep:      Hay is your friend for 99% of growing  ,from  canna  to  fruit  and just about everything in between. .  

RJ's Flower Power was my only feed other than some manure  /   seaweed for a long time both growing my plants and evrything else from roses to veg  ,  i still use it on every thing except my plants now.   

I was kindly introduced to real canna feed  ,  our very own ... lesser spotted ...  GrotBahs  :yep: .. introduced me to & provided me with a full set of  Intense Nutrients  :george: 

Highly appreciative & forever grateful as it upped my standards. 

When i did use Rj's FP i  Fems on a regular schedule and autos i went by how she looked & how she was behaving .... i find autos respond better to less is more , thats just my experience though its not gospel :) 

• Like 2

A quick update & some pics.   

The little RGSC Fast Lemon Cake in the 1 ltr pot ... is no more :yep:     Well cooked and offered up a modest , dense and wonderfully aromatic bounty of delight.    

large_022.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPG

The RGSC ErdPurpz is happy,  well within the window of chop but im going to let her roll on and see how we go ,  want more amber :yep:

She looks happy , not a trace of rot so  she can carry on cooking. 

large_047.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_050.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPG

large_064.JPG

The larger RGSC Serious 61  ,  happy & healthy but still not enough amber for my liking ,  as shes happy she can carry on cooking for now :yep:

Shs got a lovely structure ,  buds heavy & dense ,  smell is awesome.     Very happy with her.   

large_053.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_014.JPG

The RGSC Fast Lemon Cake was taken down last week ,  offered a huge bounty of Lemony goodness  :george:      Shes still cooking in the name of testing her in the adverse weather :) 

The lower stuff is still cooking away and happy to leave her cooking for now ,  the smell off this girl is incredible !     My fav aroma of this year.   

large_033.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_035.JPG

Finally the Dutch Passion  Passion #1    ..... still cooking , still thriving and still the happiest outdoor plant i have ran to date ,  its quite a plant.

Smells very nice ,  not the fastest to cook but shes getting there ,  will most def be pushing her on and see what happens :yep:

large_039.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_045.JPG

Thats all folks ,  til next time i hope all the outdoor boys & girls stay lucky & safe :yep:

• Like 6

Mate, well impressed with all your girls , but even moreso with them 1 litre plants. 

Shows how in tune you are with them to pull of a good crop like that. 

Kudos to you brother 

• Like 2