This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

20 minutes ago, SubSpecies said:

I loss mi dog called Millie juss a few weeks back, old age, 14, she lived well and happy, Jah Bless Millie,

Coincidence...our neighbours lost their dog called Millie, just a few weeks back, aged 14 cancer, she also lived well and happy...:hug:

• Like 1

On 21/09/2022 at 9:56 PM, Idicanna jones said:

I'm sure @SubSpecies ran some SAD last year.....

@Idicanna jones Irie-I&I sure did mi bredda, an @OldFord is totally responsible for getting me into that, (nuff respect ma bredda RasFord)

I grew S.A.D inna de garden and a big yeild she was, untill mi loss it to the large.ras_cop_stop.gif (fyah bun' dem)

Lets take a look at last year again... here she is.... 2021 stylee......

large.61558093e23ac_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(7).jpeg

large.6155808deacc6_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(5).jpeg

AND also inna 2022 Stylee............ (and every year in the future too)

Don't plant this strain out too early coz she will flower as this one did, took her ages to re-veg hence why she so short and stocky...... Gorgeous strain..... just 1 twat of mold on the main bud so i chopped, gotta watch deep inside the buds on this one coz they are so fat and dense mold can eat from inside out, i tink this one needed another week or so but yu no how it goes with mold sadly. Enjoy this pic and GROW this strain for sure!!!!

2022 Guerilla Stylee......

large.6331ed959620c_S.A.D24ThSept.jpg

Peace Bredda Indicanna Jones, Nuff Respect Everytime large.ras_cheers.gif

• Like 8

That was a nice post @SubSpecies

Fuk bro I never realised you lost your millie too just recently.. its tough on us as we get so close to them and sometimes we don't realise how close until there gone.. devastated wasnt even close to what i felt, it was awful man.

I hope your bearing up ok man so sorry for your loss :yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

@Idicanna jones Irie-I&I sure did mi bredda, an @OldFord is totally responsible for getting me into that, (nuff respect ma bredda RasFord)

I grew S.A.D inna de garden and a big yeild she was, untill mi loss it to the large.ras_cop_stop.gif (fyah bun' dem)

Lets take a look at last year again... here she is.... 2021 stylee......

large.61558093e23ac_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(7).jpeg

large.6155808deacc6_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(5).jpeg

AND also inna 2022 Stylee............ (and every year in the future too)

Don't plant this strain out too early coz she will flower as this one did, took her ages to re-veg hence why she so short and stocky...... Gorgeous strain..... just 1 twat of mold on the main bud so i chopped, gotta watch deep inside the buds on this one coz they are so fat and dense mold can eat from inside out, i tink this one needed another week or so but yu no how it goes with mold sadly. Enjoy this pic and GROW this strain for sure!!!!

2022 Guerilla Stylee......

large.6331ed959620c_S.A.D24ThSept.jpg

Peace Bredda Indicanna Jones, Nuff Respect Everytime large.ras_cheers.gif

Sterling work as always. Could be 2 lots of sweets in the garden for 2023. Good to see you back a bit more 

Bless up 

• Like 5

OldFord. You are a fucking GT50 .

Awesome catch up that mate. 

You're keeping them standards high. Nice1 mate. 

Glad you got one of those Skunky Euforia. Definitely the best of the 3 pheonos .

That GLZ is on my list now .

Great work man

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

OldFord. You are a fucking GT50 .

Awesome catch up that mate. 

You're keeping them standards high. Nice1 mate. 

Glad you got one of those Skunky Euforia. Definitely the best of the 3 pheonos .

That GLZ is on my list now .

Great work man

Thank you kindly sir :yep:      Glad you enjoyed the catch up.      The little Euphoria was highly impressive  and shes in the jar as we speak for a Christmas sample :B):

Now the GLZ ,  you would need to whisper sweet nothings into Mr Slims ear ,   i think the GLZ's were testers mate  ,   i know he is sorting some new MWF stock but honestly unsure on the GLZ ,  i shared the GLZ love butdidnt have express consent ,  i apologized :yep:        Mr Slims a top man ,  have a chat as he has a few things in the pipeline mate.  

All the best with it and will be swinging past your runs shortly.    

• Like 3

@SubSpecies    Awesome growing bredren :yep:     Good to see the SAD love lives on ,   i have 2 jars full and no need this year.     

Give the Mohan Ram a spin , just as nice to grow but more indica kick :B):          

Thank you for the kind words on Squishy Face ,    i hear you on losing yours too ,   the only downside to our fur babies is they just dont live long enough !! But i am eternally grateful for the time we did spend together :yep:        Take care mate 

• Like 2

On 27/09/2022 at 1:39 PM, OldFord said:

@Idicanna jones    Also tack on the fem Mohan Ram .... i find it has more out & out indica hit to it and still just as nice & proven under the sun :yep:

Ffs @OldFord my list is getting bigger.... Mrs Jones is gonna be well happy

• Like 1

As the outdoor season turns and we move into the squeaky bum period i had a wander around and some of the roses i been working on are on their final flourish for the year  :( 

Got so many roses in their final days of glory before the horrid weather ruins them  ,  just thought i would share ... sharing is  caring lol  

large_025.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_026.JPG 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 7

fkin out standing, I bet they also smell devine. 

the middle pic looks like it's got a sun glowing from inside. 

thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2022 at 4:17 PM, OldFord said:

large_068.JPGlarge_067.JPG

Havnt read everything in here bro… but I did catch this and the RGSC strain 

I was admiring the main cola of the GLZ in awe .. 

Lovely ! This is the same beastie of Slim’s that Revive is running also yes? The main cola really sticks out on his monster to. 

Great work on the growing!, genetics certainly stand out 

Respex

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

@Erbman T   Thanks mate :yep:     She is indeed the sister stock of Revives ,  mine was on the GG plot and the slime brigade were killing her  , brought her home and ...voila :B):

Mr Slims a master chef mate.   

• Like 1

Morning good ganja minded people :)    

The RDSC Fast Lemon Cake has been chopped :yep:   

She offered up so much that i have ran out of drying space after 2 boxes of bud and i have had to leave the rest cooking ,  i will push her and see how she copes. 

Over 80 pics to resize , sort and upload lol     Pics up soon people.   

• Like 3