This Years Offerings 2022

OldFord

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

Alfemco's GLZ     A delight to grow ,  had a hard start to life  ,, another rescue from the GG spot ,  she took a brutal slime brigade attack and bounced back.   

Tough girl and looks to have offered up a good bounty of very nicely structured dense nuggets with a wonderfully complex aroma.   

Impressive girl ,   not a sign or trace of the rot and thats with taking cross sections of larger nuggets just to check ... spotless :B):  

Shes a cracker mate, top work as always..

Lovely looking bit of bud and pretty much fully cooked..looks so tasty mate.. very diff to both of mine, real quality looking buds..nice haul too oldford..you deserve your prize with this 1, amazing :yep:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Revive said:

Shes a cracker mate, top work as always..

Lovely looking bit of bud and pretty much fully cooked..looks so tasty mate.. very diff to both of mine, real quality looking buds..nice haul too oldford..you deserve your prize with this 1, amazing :yep:

Cheers mate :yep:      Wonderful structure to the buds ,  very diff to MWF density but just as heavy  ,   its needs must or i would have pushed her another week for more amber m  about 10^ now ,  prefer more but it will be suffice ,  still confident she would have went the week without stress but cant / wont  take the gamble mate  too much to risk  , need the medicine mate.  

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

Cheers mate :yep:      Wonderful structure to the buds ,  very diff to MWF density but just as heavy  ,   its needs must or i would have pushed her another week for more amber m  about 10^ now ,  prefer more but it will be suffice ,  still confident she would have went the week without stress but cant / wont  take the gamble mate  too much to risk  , need the medicine mate.  

When there in there window ill not risk it either..always niceto push a bit more but we got to use our nut..they can go to mush in a couple of days once the bot takes hold.. she will make for a nice crimbo smoke im sure..

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

@OldFord impressive grows season after season..some gorgeous plants on display mate..some lovely colours and cracking photos real treat on the eye.. top top work buddy :yep:

Decent genetics  ,  some feed , llight dep and  LOTS of luck in my case .... and im just there to water them :yep:      Tough love & manhandling  & treat em mean ...    Works every time sir  lol  

• Like 2

Just now, OldFord said:

Decent genetics  ,  some feed , llight dep and  LOTS of luck in my case .... and im just there to water them :yep:      Tough love & manhandling  & treat em mean ...    Works every time sir  lol  

Tbh we really are just a glorified PA to these ladys aint we lol

• Like 1

To end the night for me a quick couple of pics of the often mentioned crazy fur baby ... Squishy Face ,   Squishy Face passed away the other day and thought o would spread some Squishy love to brighten my day :yep:

large_029.JPGlarge_074.JPG 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Revive    Hell yeah !!  More like bitch lol      Got me up early to cover up ,  making feed , ensure plants clean & presentable , pander to their every need lol   

lol

14 minutes ago, OldFord said:

To end the night for me a quick couple of pics of the often mentioned crazy fur baby ... Squishy Face ,   Squishy Face passed away the other day and thought o would spread some Squishy love to brighten my day :yep:

large_029.JPGlarge_074.JPG 

Sorry for your loss dude.. i lost my boy in Jan after 12.5years by my side.. I was torn to pieces mate.. not sure even how copped tbh.. its tough, so so very tough.. RIP squishy face the cutest pup in the world.. chin up dude I feel your pain :yinyang:

• Like 2

Mate, sorry for your loss. I haven’t been able to even co wider another pup since my last one passed on many many years ago. Feeling your pain mate 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Mate, sorry for your loss. I haven’t been able to even co wider another pup since my last one passed on many many years ago. Feeling your pain mate 

Thanks mate ,  im an animal lover through & through ,  sadly at times i have more love for fur babies than people but even with all the love to give i couldnt & wouldnt begin to consider taking on a new baby due to being ill ,  wouldnt be fair on the baby or the good lady or Bass Cat.     If i was healthy i would be all over helping a little one or even two from being kept locked up awaiting a new loving forever home .. .in a heartbeat !!    Sadly with the sickness i just cant ,  should anything change in a positive  direction then i would be all over it.

• Like 3

Oh no! Travel well likkel bredda, Jah Bless Sqidgy Black Face  large.ras_sad.gif:crybaby::hug::yinyang:large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

I loss mi dog called Millie juss a few weeks back, old age, 14, she lived well and happy, Jah Bless Millie, Travel well.... large.ras_sad.gif :crybaby::hug::yinyang:large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

An poor homie Bredda @Reviveloss him best friend too, Travel Well likkle Revive's Bredda Dog large.ras_sad.gif:crybaby::hug::yinyang:large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

Group Hug: :hug::hug::hug:large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

:yinyang: There is no end really.... In The Mighty Kingdom of Jah Is The Blessing of Eternal Life  :yinyang: Jah animals lives on for Iver more, Jah will be waiting there large.ras_fyahblaze.gif

In special memory to our lost friends i choose this Pink Floyd song as it is about death, and extremely powerful when you let it take you away...... Cry if you have too peeps, its called 'dealing with it'. I cry, so cry with me, and then we will sing and dance to sone Bob to celebrate the life that was lived.... So 1st up is........

Ok we got that outta our systems so we should really cheer up now, we nar waan no sadness mon so its time to smile for our pooches.... RASTAFARI LIVE large.ras_jahlive.gif

I chose this coz it's our 3 little birds we smile for... Squish Face, Millie, and Lil' Revive :yinyang: Bless :yinyang:

• Like 5