IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

3 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

Try early 1970's.

Who's that?

Thanks, but no.

so early 1970s ...... but i cant have seen it working in the hydro industry dealing with customers daily Right i get you .:thumbdown:

That's a new cool story...  please share. 

i did share and you said the same thing :haveadab: 

opinions are like assholes everyone's got one :) 

Edited by headrushkush
27 minutes ago, headrushkush said:

i honestly dont give two hoots about your opinion , i know alot more than i care to share with you . also when did i say you send the whole plant off you numpty 

if you have anything to share then please do. this is. after all.a discussion forum for sharing useful information

many thanks 4k

• Like 1
Just now, 4kali said:

if you have anything to share then please do. this is. after all.a discussion forum for sharing useful information

many thanks 4k

seems if you have a different opinion here you cant speak it otherwise the Horde of naysayers appearing and get angry about it . point is this is not a New problem it has been around for AGES its because of easier access to clones its becoming more rampant 

So you've said two different, similar stories and I've replied the same each time?

Sounds like I'm consistently on the money.

Go me.

yeah go you big pat on the back son 

Out of interest @Fatboy77 @4kali @ukbudz  Has Bruce Bugbee talked about HPLVD at all?

I’ve been looking for stuff by him about it but can’t find anything. 

considering he’s diving into crop steering at Utah etc I was hoping he would have something to say in the matter. 

Any Mr Grow It appearances or anything else you can point me to?

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

Dude I'm just having fun.  You came in laying down facts about some big genetic stealing long con game.

If you want to have a proper discussion I'm all for it.

i was merely stating whats going on in the UK no proper testing going On other than Tumigenomnics or whatever it called but loads of pages popping up offering testing 

i should of been more precise about what i said as i dont think its big genetic stealing long con game . im stating people are using it to con your genetics out of you . 

Edited by headrushkush
15 minutes ago, headrushkush said:

im stating people are using it to con your genetics out of you . 

I'm pretty sure you don't identify what you send off, so the testing lab have no way of knowing what strain it is.

• Like 1