IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

The clone only mum i used was made by me from my seed collection about 4 yrs ago an the mum is still going strong after 4yrs of age an been flowered few time with no problems.....yes mum was made from 2 seeds...seeds was in my collection that was purchased between 2008-2014!

So yes the mum is a clone only this end.I have not got it from any other country or any other person if that clears things up..

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

I don’t think your picking up what I’m putting down. 
what’s in the pups cross? People are worried because seeds can transmit hplvd. So why keep secret the genetics? What’s the reason? I see no valid reason at all. Especially given this revelation regarding hplvd…My Durban has absolutely nothing to do with it, I have not and will never waste my time growing  seed I don’t know the genetic makeup off. I grow for medicine and like to have an idea of what is in a bean before I pop it 

So why point the finger right at me......I guess its easy theses days to point the finger:unsure:

You said yourself you "Have not an will never waste your time growing seed" So you have not had any of the seeds then:mmmmmmm:

If people want to run them Then run them.If they dont then dont...Its a free world....Ive had some good uk420 growers feedback so not all finger pointing

Think il leave it there.......

• Like 5
Guest anarchycamp

@HELL YEA Yours is just fresh is everyone's minds that's all bud. If you're willing to PM people who ask for the info then all should be grand.

He said seed he didn't know the makeup of too,not just growing seed

Ffs sorry to here it's got you aswell @crticalcontent.

The one worry I have is that we aren't seeing any breeders come out and say if they've got it or if they've had it except truecanna, even inhouse were meant to be popping some beans and getting them tested then posting the results but I haven't seen anything :(.

It's starting to look like this has come from one clone seller in Cali who has proliferated them over here, I find it hard to believe a facility like that wouldn't have known his mom's had it. He's also advertising that they're hlvd free now. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HELL YEA said:

So why point the finger right at me......I guess its easy theses days to point the finger:unsure:

You said yourself you "Have not an will never waste your time growing seed" So you have not had any of the seeds then:mmmmmmm:

If people want to run them Then run them.If they dont then dont...Its a free world....Ive had some good uk420 growers feedback so not all finger pointing

Think il leave it there.......

There’s enough bullshitters in this industry as it is … and all we can do as a collective is weed out them out.  You’ve sent a shit load of seeds out to your own community and won’t tell anyone what they are. 

Just now, ukbudz said:

Ffs sorry to here it's got you aswell @crticalcontent.

The one worry I have is that we aren't seeing any breeders come out and say if they've got it or if they've had it except truecanna, even inhouse were meant to be popping some beans and getting them tested then posting the results but I haven't seen anything :(.

It's starting to look like this has come from one clone seller in Cali who has proliferated them over here, I find it hard to believe a facility like that wouldn't have known his mom's had it. He's also advertising that they're hlvd free now. 

First class genetics. Even his cuts I had that weren't diseased were shit fake re named cuts.  I imagine alot of breeders have used his cuts. 

• Like 3

No one is forcing anyone to grow those beans. They were chucked in as freebies.

The concerns have been read by the person who produced the beans, and it hasn't swayed them. For me personally now I will not be growing anything that doesn't come from a source that I don't trust 100%. It's hard to trust a source that wants to hide their genetics whatever their motives for doing so may be.

This viroid is no joke, it's something we all need to take really seriously indeed precious mothers have been and will yet be lost. 

My personal approach will be 0 risks going forward. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, 4kali said:

im fuckin gutted 

i got a few plants here wk 5 flower  not doing anything, plants look healthy enough apart from the fact there just not flowering right for the stage they are at, been tearing my hair out ,everything else is dialed checked and double checked,  and checked again, please it cant be can it.

Stick some pics up of the full plants mate and we might be able to say yay or nay. I'm hoping it's a :thumbdown: for you . 

• Like 1

Ive PM'd @Shumroom  an been chatting as he was the one with the question an one of the few ones that has run the PUPS fully an got end results.So rather than me blast it all out again i hope he will pop in an give you his thorts....Who know whats around the corner with this HPLVD an its fully capability etc  But finger point is something else :doh:

Edited by HELL YEA
  • Like 6

In regards to the PupsXXX (haven't grown out the XX yet). 

First up apologies for not just messaging @HELL YEA about my concerns,

as I'm aware that some people are wound up about the "secret" mother situation,

sorry :)

Also I really feel for those who are being affected by this virus/viroid :(

The female PupsXXX I found,

It's very good medicine for me,

what more can you ask for than some UGORG that's been mixed with an unknown Indica :thumsup:

I suffer from chronic pain (lower back) and insomnia etc, 

I find that it(PupsXXX) greatly helps relax the muscles around my lower spine. 

When I want a sleep I get out the RAW organic Hemp rolls rather than the King size skins and I roll the largest joint I can physically manage in my monkey paws, 

that usually does the job ;)

Hell Yeah has reassured me that the mother plant didn't come from a clone from the aforementioned Dark Heart Nursery or any other clone/trader, 

instead the seeds that the mother plant came from were lovingly produced here in the UK...

As @NezA mentioned, 

these seeds were given out freely so germinate them or don't,

It's up to the individual. 

Do we ever know exactly what plant genetics goes into some crosses, 

Eg Sweet Seeds ® BigFoot includes secret ingredients iirc. 

Plus those breeders that say they're breeding with Cheese or Psychosis etc... 

Do they really have the right cut?

Atb 

Ps. I look forward to germinating PupsXX as well now that I know it's mother hasn't come from a clone factory, 

It's been produced for the right reasons as far as I can tell :D

Spread the love :hippy:

:yinyang:

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Shumroom said:

In regards to the PupsXXX (haven't grown out the XX yet). 

First up apologies for not just messaging @HELL YEA about my concerns,

as I'm aware that some people are wound up about the "secret" mother situation,

sorry :)

Also I really feel for those who are being affected by this virus/viroid :(

The female PupsXXX I found,

It's very good medicine for me,

what more can you ask for than some UGORG that's been mixed with an unknown Indica :thumsup:

I suffer from chronic pain (lower back) and insomnia etc, 

I find that it(PupsXXX) greatly helps relax the muscles around my lower spine. 

When I want a sleep I get out the RAW organic Hemp rolls rather than the King size skins and I roll the largest joint I can physically manage in my monkey paws, 

that usually does the job ;)

Hell Yeah has reassured me that the mother plant didn't come from a clone from the aforementioned Dark Heart Nursery or any other clone/trader, 

instead the seeds that the mother plant came from were lovingly produced here in the UK...

As @NezA mentioned, 

these seeds were given out freely so germinate them or don't,

It's up to the individual. 

Do we ever know exactly what plant genetics goes into some crosses, 

Eg Sweet Seeds ® BigFoot includes secret ingredients iirc. 

Plus those breeders that say they're breeding with Cheese or Psychosis etc... 

Do they really have the right cut?

Atb 

Ps. I look forward to germinating PupsXX as well now that I know it's mother hasn't come from a clone factory, 

It's been produced for the right reasons as far as I can tell :D

Spread the love :hippy:

:yinyang:

This HpLVd is the worst thing to come along for cannabis at least since I’ve been alive. It’s the real deal this. Years ago you might have got away with growing unknown genetics but now with this viroid in circulation the risks are a lot bigger. Even buying seeds from people that you can’t 100% verify can wipe out your life’s work. Dark times are on the horizon. It’s going to make massive shockwaves in the cannabis industry.

I fear this is just the beginning.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

e.t. phone clone.....think he's disappeared now...?

first class genetics.....

the clone cartel.....

Et clones gone back into orbit. Not heard from first class genetics for a bit as I deleted him when I found out he was just passing cuts about what were not even what they said they were. Labelling cuts as “Jews gold” when they blatantly were something else. 

• Like 1