** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

OK ,Bilgepump deserves to win ,well only if it was a lazy old Tom cat that didn't decimate the songbird population.  If this post no pops out of the hat ,my third attempt ,Bilgepump gets my prize ,providing he gets a goldfish ! 

• Like 4

Amazing prizes good luck to all, i deserve to win because my seed stash could do with a nice top up 

• Like 4

I should win because my mrs won’t let me spend that sort of money on seeds...:crybaby:...I’ve been wanting to grow ugorg for way too long now. And definitely want some cookies in my collection.

Good luck all.

• Like 5

top prize for somebody.

i should win cos i live in tory fuckin britain and could do with something to cheer up my miserable fuckin life for once.

• Like 4

If i did have some luck and win it would be a banging way to switch from cob's and see what these babies can do:)

• Like 3

In for 2.. I deserve to win because   I'd love to try out the led unit to see what  its all about this far along into the tech now 

:yinyang: 

• Like 3

I deserve to win because…[THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN DEEMED A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY AND HAS BEEN REDACTED]

• Like 5