** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

I might deserve to win because I dont post videos of shaved cats getting fingered in the recent weather thread

• Like 7

All i can say is wow great comp , hope someone who deserves these win them :yep::) Thanks to all who make these comp's possible

• Like 4

Because I recently put a loft hatchback into dead roof space, opening up the perfect area for some indoor activities :D:yinyang:

• Like 3

Guest Donnyronny

Great comp! Very generous

I deserve to win because if I win one light I’ll end up upgrading the others and I’ve been needing an excuse….. 

good luck all 

Great comp guys.

I would like to win as I’m fed up of poor results from feminised seeds + I have always fancied trying Ugorg genetics, especially under a nice led setup :george:

Bring back the old school.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

I need to win so I can stop going on about how great cheap Chinese lights are and get to promote a decent set from a site sponsor.

i also feel I should win because @VRG doesn’t agree with microwaved burgers. He doesn’t even like it if you put them under the grill. He has told me that in no uncertain terms, I should get off my fat arse, go grab that Barbecue (even if it’s raining) and do the job properly. So as some of ugorgs finery is thrown in here as well I feel it’s imperative for the future of marijuana (and burger eating) that I win (or at least important to the quality of marijuana in my stash)

im even going to finally subscribe just to have another go.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 5