** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

I'll throw my hat into the ring if I may.

I "deserve" (would like) to win because I could do with a better light in my drobe.

The two cobs i have are ok but the corners could do with a bit more when the lights are at their lowest in flower.

The PAR+ 240 PRO has been one of the top contenders to max out my drobe's footprint along with the Aussie Highlight boards in all my drooling, hankering, umming and erring.

Oh! And some nice quality beans to bless with all those photons wouldn't go amiss either :-)

So yeah! I should definitely win :-)

• Like 2

Well here goes with the second entry.

Buried the cat behind the poly tunnel (fuck my life that ground was hard) now I need something to focus on.

Been eyeing up some LEDs for a while because for the last 6 months my temps have been all out of whack (I've had to scale back to a 250hps from a 600 and it's showing).

Now Mrs BilgePump knows I've been window shopping and is sick to death of my prattling on about pffd and umols over dinner , showed her this amazing competition and she only said if by some slim chance I win she will buy me a second 240 fixture to match!! 

Once again I'd like to thank everyone at uk420 @Joolz and the rest of the team I can't tag for some reason for this wonderful opportunity 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

What a beauty of a competition!!!

I would love to win to get my hands on the juicy LED fixture and some incredible genetics from UGORG especially the #1

Edited by Top Shotta
  • Like 2

MY hps light is out of date  also its a bit Moody the colour of the light for a uk grow .lastly I will put the led to good use for the health of planet    peace out.

• Like 2

i would love too win! the chance of donating a super bit of kit to someone who needs it! however the seeds would be going nowhere!! ahaha

kind regards hdog

• Like 3

I deserve to win, I’m sure you’ll agree it’s nice to see a poor man grin :) 

Thanks for the competition and the chance to win such a wicked prize. Keep doing the good things 

good look to you all x

• Like 3

My second reason for needing this lamp is to reduce my lekky bill as I'm a lowly pensioner who had to retire prior to the age for my State pesion so times is hard :)

• Like 2

Thanks to my favourite seed breeder and LED suppliers for this chance to win some cool shit!. Cheers

• Like 2