** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

Awesome prize- super generous! 

I deserve to win because if i do i promise to come on here more often! Plus i'm poor and will eventually die one day. 

• Like 5

2nd go .... I would like to win because I’ve fucks chance of affording an LED light like that, fuck, the beans would be a push at the moment. Work full time, single dad, kids 7 days a week in a town wi’ no family or friends to help take the edge off. I’ve not even shared a reefer with someone for a good decade, some might think that a good thing lol  So I won’t donate it to a poorly friend or auction it off to feed starving 3rd world kids in Scotland. Altruism is all well and good but LED grown UGORG is even better. I’ve turned a bit of a corner recently wi me growing. It’s gone from fucking terrible to not so bad. I reckon wi a new toy and some fab magic beans I’d smash it. 

• Like 7

3rd go .... I deserve to win it because if that fucker up there turns up makes one fucking post and wins. I’ll find him/her and take the thing off them and tear a strip off them for being a cheeky fucker lol 

• Like 5

i deserve to win, because, as a child i was abandoned, chained to a lamp post. i had to chew my own arm off to free myself.

All the other kids used to laugh at me, as i walked 25 miles to school and back, in the snow, in my bare feet, dragging my stump,surviving on nothing more than road kill and bark. 

As the years went by my luck never improved, i took to growing weed as i was so ugly that even nuns couldnt look me in the eye without wretching, and no woman would come near me, because of the smell.

So, mostly to hide the acrid stench i started growing weed, and this went well till the winter of discontent (2020-21, when i could barely finish a grow withmout rot of some sort setting in (mostly on the plants roots, althoough my underpants were an altogether different matter, kinda similar, with more slime).

i thought , one day, by god i'll show them, ill go back to the orphanage and wave those prizes in there faces, saying whos the smelly saddo loser now then eh?, when i win a par plus 240 and some divine ugorg genetics,

the rest is up to you......

• Like 16

Second go. I’d like to win because I’ve been using the same hps setup for over a decade and it’s well over due for an upgrade 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

That's a sweet prize, undeserving but I'd like to win so I hope this post is my hat in the ring 

• Like 4

if par 56 is 7 inches and par 64 is 8 inches does that mean a par+240 is more than 30 inches?

• Like 4

Thanks to all involved for this, unbelievable giveaway and good luck folks! 
1. I probably don’t deserve but would love to win because it’s my first summer grow, 2x 600w hps just no fit for this 

2. just dropped the discobiscuit f2 and be a shame to see them melt :yep: 

• Like 4

I don't deserve  to win, I've never grown a plant indoors and haven't the foggiest how I'd approach making use of the freebies. That being said, I would love to win. I'd take a bash at setting up an indoor and document it for entertainment purposes only. Well, that and ofc I'd be relying on the knowledgeable folk here to pre-empt my fuck ups and diagnose my poorly plants lol 

What it would really mean for me would be the start of a new and exciting journey! 

Thanks for the generosity of the sponsors hosting this giveaway! 

Good luck everyone! 

:yep:

• Like 5

I deserve too win as i believe im the most self entitled as i am the most narsacistic .

Joke-ing.

I dunno i probz dnt deserve to win but free stuff is always nice too get. 

I won recently so don't deserve to win at all but I really want those seeds and the light would be  perfect for keeping some mums. Thanks for the chance.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ratdog said:

firstly i don't deserve to win, but if i promise not to be such a knob in future can i win? lol

Give it to ratdog please!! :P

2nd go

• Like 8

I'm not entering, just hope it finds it's way into the hands of someone that really needs it. I've been down on my luck at times and sometimes something like this is the beginning of better times. So thanks to all involved for doing it. Good people.

• Like 4