** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

"SPLIFF SMOKE COMING OUT OF HIS DRUG END"

Good luck everyone! And thanks to Joolz and any donators!

• Like 2

What an amazing prize, it would definitely be a huge step up for me. I can't say I deserve it any more than anyone else, but I know how much I would appreciate it. I could only dream of owning a bit of gear that sexy, and I've never grown any Ugorg stuff out, I imagine the whole experience would be pretty life changing, even tear inducing, and not just from the absolute stench as I opened the grow tent door lol. Like a lot of others on here I grow for medicine and this haul would definitely help me stay pain free and positive for a long time to come, even open the door to some breeding work and the chance to send in some seeds. Whoever the winner is, massive thanks to the site sponsors for offering someone such an awesome opportunity, it will absolutely make their year. 

• Like 1

2. I deserve to win because:

I haven't grown any UGORG :) yet.

So I'm still to find out if they live up to their great rep.

Thanks 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 28/07/2021 at 0:09 AM, Michael Luchóg said:

OK ,Bilgepump deserves to win ,well only if it was a lazy old Tom cat that didn't decimate the songbird population.  If this post no pops out of the hat ,my third attempt ,Bilgepump gets my prize ,providing he gets a goldfish ! 

I'm window shopping for small orange carp as we speak!! Mrs BilgePump has a fish tank lurking around ere somewhere I'm certain....

(Plus Mrs BilgePump is the main consumer in our household so a new led would help with her meds)

(( This is isn't another entry I'm all out of them))

• Like 3

Just now, BilgePump said:

I'm window shopping for small orange carp as we speak!! Mrs BilgePump has a fish tank lurking around ere somewhere I'm certain....

(Plus Mrs BilgePump is the main consumer in our household so a new led would help with her meds)

(( This is isn't another entry I'm all out of them))

My understanding of the rules,

means you've just disqualified yourself.

posting more than your allowed amount or any off topic posts will mean disqualification!

3rd entry :D 

Hope this helps others not to make the same mistake :) 

Atb

• Like 2

Just now, Shumroom said:

My understanding of the rules,

means you've just disqualified yourself.

posting more than your allowed amount or any off topic posts will mean disqualification!

3rd entry :D 

Hope this helps others not to make the same mistake :) 

Atb

Ah tits on a stick , I best give the sofa a shake when I get in :wallbash:

• Like 2

I deserve to win because I haven't had a grow on since November and this will get me back on track..

Thanks ti everyone involved in making this happen.

1st go

• Like 1

And I do like growing some ugorg goodness

3rd go

Thanks again to all involved

• Like 1