** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

1st post/go!

That prize is awesome :woot: probably too good for me to worthy of winning it tbf :cowboy: so yeah, I should win because its too good for me... 

Thanks @Joolz @Ledgrowlights-Adam and @VRG for putting this together. Someone's going to get a very very nice surprise when this is announced 

Edited by Greenls
  • Like 9

Holy shit, what an awesome display of generosity from UK420, LedGrowLights and VRG. :notworthy:  That's an excellent prize.  :wub: 

Good luck folks. 

• Like 12

What a great prize this is, thanks for the opportunity :yep:

I deserve to win because, err, the light would fit perfectly in my main grow tent and I've yet to grow a strain with 'cookies' in the name.

Good luck to all. 

• Like 6

I deserve to win:

because I'm worth it :sorry:

Great competition and thanks to all involved :smokin:

• Like 6

The generosity on this forum is beyond boundaries and insurmountable compared to the rest  . Thanks joolz , vrg , and led growlights Adam for this giveaway on this #1 world class cannabis website , giving individuals the opportunity to gain excellent freebies. That pure cookie bx and ugorg #1 Would be and honour to grow out. And a top notch LED light to grow a 10oz tree under - What more can you say! :cowboy:

Edited by Hempire Road
  • Like 6

We not only do I deserve to win this but it would save the planet from global warming. I could replace my cmh couldn't I! 

Think of the power it would save. The oceans would be clearer, the air fresher.... Other things I can't think of too. 

Ill think of another reason later :smug:

• Like 6

Very generous!!

I deserve to win as I'm coming to the end of my first grow year and my tent/space could do with a nice upgrade. Cookies are also my favourite thing, in the world, ever! Having the chance to grow them on trees would also be an awesome experience....did I say I liked cookies and weed? Or do I like cookies because I like weed? Hmmm

:skin_up:

• Like 4

I deserve to win because my 400w hps is killing the planet with its lust for illumination.

Also it costs loads to run lol

Cheers Lamster 

• Like 5

What a prize/competition! Thanks to all involved in setting this one up, I'm going to definitely have 3 pops at this one!

1st go.

• Like 5

If I won, I would donate my 220w Scopex to a friend who, like many if us, has had a dreadful 18 months. Lost his Job, his house and his only source of weed is what I give him. It would be a real treat to bring some joy to him.

• Like 16

I deserve to win this because I have been closed down for far too long after a house move and my poor 400W lamp is old and tired.

Thank to UK420, Ledgrowlights and VTG for your generousity.

Bio :)

• Like 5