** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

Wow! What a fantastic competition.  N1  Adam, Craig, VRG and Joolz  :) 

1st go, I deserve to win just as much as everyone else does. Good luck all. 

• Like 4

Second entry - (first was socks :) )

I should win due to feeling a bit under PAR*, a PAR PLUS would bring me back to even - probably better than even. The Ugorg beans are high on my list to add to my collection - I :wub: cookies.

----

* which is odd, under par in golf is good, even is - well even, over par is not great.

• Like 4

Amazing prizes, especially after this heatwave. I really need to replace my 2x 600w HPS heat generators, and this would certainly help.

This site has been the best help to see me through the last few years, thanks for the chance of being a winner.

Good luck to all!

• Like 3

What a wonderfully generous competition.   I love the "I deserve"  -  great hook for a raft of intimate public soul bearing, and I almost got hooked :execute:

My first entry.   I'll make another one, a bit later.   Wake and bake :)  And good luck everyone :yep:

• Like 2

Oooooo prizes

Hmmmmm why do i deserve to win.......I probably don't but that would come in handy for a new grow tent setup :unsure:

• Like 3