Different strains same buzz?

Slippy One

Amazing

Just now, ratdog said:

it gave me the fear mate

Jesus I haven't had the proper fear in many many years, need a trip down memory lane lol 

I'm sold my first run in 2022 will be the Lot5 Evo F2s, may regret it but you live and learn.

Can you spill the beans @GSZZ?

Edited by Kush Lover
Spelling
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, NezA said:

E2A: I should also mention @GSZZ is working on some exciting beans using one of OT1's clone only Mothers called Celia. I think these are due to hit the site very soon indeed.

3 hours ago, Kush Lover said:

What have I been doing all these years! @lildaveham it sounds like I will be running a few of your beans next year.

@NezA or @GSZZ am I right in saying that Celia is the parent to Smile which I have read a lot about?

1 hour ago, NezA said:

Indeed, Smile is Celia X Camden Poison. But the original male has been lost so Smile can't be replicated. @GSZZ is probably the best person to comment with some additional details. But I've been thoroughly enjoying watching his project from the sidelines over in the subscriber forum he used a rock solid Smile Male to BX to Celia the progeny look spectacular, and there are "Little Celias" to be found...

1 hour ago, Kush Lover said:

Can you spill the beans @GSZZ?

Very soon. I would implore anyone wanting to cop a pack to keep an eye on the "Strain Talk" section in about 2 weeks :ninja: 

Pretty much on the nose whats been said already but just to recap -  Smile is Celia x Camden Poison, these Celia bx1 seeds are Celia x (Celia x Camden Poison) and is the first step in multiple projects going forward into the future. Smile was released by our much loved and respected @oldtimer1 in 2008 here on UK420 to much acclaim, there have been a couple of drops since then, but I think its been close to 10 years since any were released. A few years ago Oldtimer1 suffered some health complications and had to spend some time in hospital and unfortunately during this time some mum, and dad lines, sadly perished one of which was the Camden Poison male used in Smile. Prior to OT1 going into hospital, him and I had planned to collaborate on a project including Celia (Smile being one of my all time favourites) but with his unforeseen hospital stay and my trouble with the law, the project got shelved. 

Fast forward a year or two, Ot1 passed Celia onto me, gave me his blessings and told me to crack on. The original hybrid project that me and Ot1 had planned got reinstated but pushed down priority list a little bit as preservation and exploration of the line was top priority. I fetched up some Smile, and flowered all the males together - unfortunately there was a timer issue and all but one of the Smile lads went full blown Ru Pauls drag race on me, the lad who stayed true grew up to be quite the stunner and I used his pollen to cross back to Celia, making the Celia bx1 - theres a link in my sig to the diary that has documented the process so far. 

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

ask @GSZZ lol

it gave me the fear mate, ain't no couchlock

It got me so blazed I asked the bus driver for 20 cigs lol 

• Like 19

@GSZZ Thanks for the info, I am trying to get myself up to speed on a lot of reading but life seems to be getting in the way! Good to hear that one of the makes pulled through the 'confused' stage and stayed true and I will have a look at your progress so far. Awesome work preserving and bringing back this type of canna and extremely pleased I found this thread.

Asking the bus driver for a pack of 20 is hilarious and exactly the state of confusion I am looking for. lol 

• Like 2

I grew out some lot5 evo x Psychosis when I was last growing at that was a very twitchy smoke lol 

I still have a load of the seeds left. 

Edited by stonerwizard

• 3 weeks later...

Came to this thread after a night of reading into the history of OT1 and co and wondering how, if and where i can get my hands on some smile seeds and now i'm even more gutted i missed the lot#5 F2's- Been a long time since I've felt the fear! lol
 I did see the news about things coming from @GSZZ earlier though and i'm definitely going to be hanging off the refresh button next week. 

• Like 3

Same here @KingAether I hung around too long on the Lot#5’s, I would say night time but that sounds like a long shot!

Very interested to see what GSZZ offerings are as lm now determined to grow some of OT1s strains.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Eye opening thread. Feel like a bit of a plonker growing out these flashy autos - but that's besides the point. 

I lived in Cambodia for a couple of years a short while back and i found the bushy/seedy weed that came down from the mountains was 100 times better than the stuff you'd find in the more popular provinces. You basically had a load of foreigners coming into the country (mostly from aus) promoting hybrid seeds and their superiority. What happened was cross of landraces and hybrids that would bring on that squinty same old high smoke. Also a lot of that stuff turned out mouldy af! The genetics couldn't handle the climate and most of the bud just rotted - boring unsatisfactory stuff to say the least.

But that landrace man, after a couple of joints your cheek bones are hurting from grinning, anything and everything is funny plus your full of damn energy. Honestly thought I had popped some mushies when I had a strong joint. Piny, earthy, weedy and absolutely delicious. I grew some out over there, but then covid hit and my partner and I bailed back to EU. Sad I didn't bring any of those seeds back but I was passing through the UAE so fuck that!

• Like 4