Different strains same buzz?

Slippy One

Sorry for the delay in the release of the Celia BX1. I had intended to send them to joolz the week before Christmas, but unfortunately my personal life went through some unexpected changes which, anyone who has followed me long enough will know, has meant I've not been in the best of states with my mental health which has put a delay on the whole procession. 

I'm still not myself, but I'm hoping to get to the post office early next week. Please bare with me, your seeds are safe! lol

• Like 21

Thanks for the update @GSZZ and sorry to hear you have been going through rough times. Hope the end is in sight and you’re starting to feel yourself again soon.

I will be ready and waiting for them lol 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Did the Celia seeds get given out already? Sounds right up my street.

On 11/01/2022 at 7:12 PM, GSZZ said:

Sorry for the delay in the release of the Celia BX1. I had intended to send them to joolz the week before Christmas, but unfortunately my personal life went through some unexpected changes which, anyone who has followed me long enough will know, has meant I've not been in the best of states with my mental health which has put a delay on the whole procession. 

I'm still not myself, but I'm hoping to get to the post office early next week. Please bare with me, your seeds are safe! lol

After a decent cure, two out of three of the CSI Cheese S1’s I tried have a wonderfully earthy, cheesey, savoury sweet smell. Closest thing I’ve seen to sun grown flower under a LED. 

The effects are more pronounced than what everyone is going nuts for. The buzz is verging on the completely monged state.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 05/03/2021 at 10:19 AM, JockBudman said:

Am a pure sativa guy these days for the most part, although ah keep a few pure indicas on hand for bed time an do the odd hybrid now an then for guaranteed weight an tae get through the free beans - just chuck some in tae fill gaps after males come out.

Ah'd recommend zamaldelica an Panama frae Ace as the top ones ah've had so far. Well, OT Haze is actually at the top spot, but your lookin at a 5 month flower time tae crop fuck all - ah got 10g per plant in 5l compost under a 250w hps plus 225w led combo. OT is really more a preservation an breedin thing an for people like me that love the effect an don't mind the poor yield.

Panama came in about 11-13 due tae cold early last year an the zamaldelica is about the same. Big advantage is they'll stretch like a bastard so you can stick them intae flower as soon as you're gettin roots at the drainage holes even if they're no massive. They'll still get bigger than you think.

Worth lookin at Real Seed Company for landrace sativas as well, but they need way more work tae get a good one. Ace an cannabiogen are the best two for sat lines that are well worked an pure (check descriptions though, some have been hacked wi indicas) 

Ah was a bit like you about the sativas until ah did the pure lines in the last few years. It's night a day tae me, ah can't even really enjoy sativa dom hybrids ah used tae rave about coz ah'm just wantin the clear, happy, trippy high of a zamaldelica or haze.

Thanks Jock, I finally took the plunge at fired up the new 5000k LED lights in my veg cab with some Ace Seeds Panama x4, and Zamaldelica x3. Both mixed sex seeds but all I’m looking for is 1 vigorous lady mum and I’ll be set. Read some interesting grows and smoke reports on these non hybrid Sativas so let’s see what I can get, I’ll update with a smoke report when done. 

wish me luck, I know the science now says all weed strains are basically the same, but always be on the lookout for something interesting, especially when you hear reports on the clarity high that Sativas can provide. I also hear pure Sativas are good for lifting the mood when depression strikes.. 

surely 1 decent Panama or Zam from 7 seeds right?! 

large.IMG_2814.jpeglarge.IMG_2815.jpeg

• Like 5

Nice one @Slippy One you'll get some quality out of those for sure. Ma choice wi the Panama is the orangey ones, lovely taste an a good high for walkin out in the hills. Done a reg pack recently tae make f2s an got less pheno variety than the first time ah done them, but still all nice highs an plenty seed tae line breed.

The zamaldelica is where its really at, especially the Thai leaners. The high can only be described as electric - fizzy, trippy fun. Malawi types are a bit more introspective. No couch locky, but you'll still end up stuck zoned out on nothin.

Enjoy pal, your makin me want tae sling more of both intae soil

Thanks @JockBudman, in that case I hope there's a Thai leaning Zam as the strongest, I know each pack has many different phenos, but I'm excited to find out. Guessing a Thai leaning will have very narrow leaves, they look hybrid like at the mo, and already a few runts (x2), but sometimes the runts can turn into winners.. :yep: