CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

Steve Moore was the prune who invented Camerons Big Society policy strategy.

The future UK cannabis market is in good hands. lol 

No conspiracy here folks. As you were. lol 

Edited by bartman
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Sid the Seedkiller said:

some people can find a conspiracy anywhere....

In the first vid i posted ^^^ go to 21min 30

Self medication is not an acceptable situation to Steve Moore et al.

So tell me now what are these cancards for?? If people are treating them as a get out of jail free card they need to look again. ;) 

Edited by bartman
  • Like 5

Just now, bartman said:

"we cant tolerate self medication"  :wanker:

and as for that fucking shirt lol

• Like 7

Moore says it would be perfectly reasonable for people to grow small amounts for personal use within a regulated market, and is frank about both Volteface, where he remains an adviser, and the CMC’s business links.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jun/23/cannabis-market-big-money-completely-gentrifying-europa

Moore contradicts himself and is full of shit imo.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bartman said:

So tell me now what are these cancards for?? If people are treating them as a get out of jail free card they need to look again. ;) 

It was just a little joke mate, but seriously, after reading and watching what you and Joolz posted, I think I'll steer well clear. Cheers. 

• Like 2

Im Surprised Liebling etc all the  liars haven’t sold their databases yet , oh hang on they don’t need to lol they own it .fuck giving any of these actorvists data , I’ve never seen any organise a proper protest etc , just speak, spout pish and ask for money then oh look cannacrad , yes that’s intentional. Wankers the lot of them .:wanker:

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 7

I’m also surprised that that cunt of an ex Police chief constable isn’t on this . Maybe it’s as a few of us made him uncomfortable whenever he spoke publicly about cannabis . He resigned before a sexual misconduct investigation of being a pest to a female at a police conference . He kept his pension etc . A proven liar and he went on Holliday in the middle of the soham murder  case .Another  :wanker: Yes you Tom Lloyd .

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 5

@Arthur Mix Yes. Total moron he is too. Was it the National Cannabis Coalition he is/was bossman?

Any body claiming to be an activist should hang their head in shame right now.

Guidelines for minimum slap on wrist from Sir is being amended 1/4/21.

Plant numbers going down from 9 to 7 for lowest offence bracket.

Well done all you “activists” lollol 

Self serving morons.

• Like 7

Got mine today, I voiced my opinion last year in another thread and got scolded by some of you for it.

I'm all for getting something moving, my local plod already know what i'm doing, never once have the come knocking on my door. As someone so eloquently said in another post in this thread - you just have to put your head above the parapet sometimes.

large.Cancard.jpg

Each to their own, that includes risk though do you want to make a change or at least try to help or you just gonna sit on your ass and complain about shit the rest of your life?

I know there have been similar projects to this before that ended in a lot of grief though things have slightly moved on and I hope this is a positive direction for us medical users as well as us rec users - I'm both and understand other views.

Peace. 

• Like 3

Some of us have had our heads above the parapet for decades. How many of you have sat down with the met police to organise marches and festivals for cannabis legalisation? Loads of groups of people wanting fame now tbh. Whatever happened to doing stuff and not being known lol 

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Medicated said:

or you just gonna sit on your ass and complain about shit the rest of your life?

lol nice, and how will this protect growers ? it just says "small amounts of cannabis"

also, have you got a diary on the go mate?

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

I have said all i wanted to say, i hear your comments but thats all your opinion and I have stated mine, so i will agree with everything else you have to say :)

Yep got two nice new Ethos ladies going into flower shortly thanks @ratdog - diaries mine all mine :haveadab: 

Just now, Medicated said:

I have said all i wanted to say, i hear your comments but thats all your opinion and I have stated mine, so i will agree with everything else you have to say :)

Yep got two nice new Ethos ladies going into flower shortly thanks @ratdog - diaries mine all mine :haveadab: 

so you have a diary here?