CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

7 minutes ago, soto said:

Booj, I'm not sure how much my word is to be trusted lol but last time I looked into it Cancard had some good stats, they got a lot of people off even some arsehole who had a blade.

I mean fuck me, they got into a bit of trouble for that interview but gave an apology for it.

I'm not distrusting your word man ;)

I'd just need to see actual evidence, case studies and stuff before I believe anything. No offense meant to you, or anyone else, I'm just not a trusting kinda person, I need evidence (stuff that has been recorded and can be proven with documentation and stuff) before I believe anything. Sorry, like I say no offence meant, it doesn't mean I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust anything I'm told unless I can independently verify it, that's all. As yet I've seen no verifiable evidence to support the claim that Cancard is of any value (for the money people pay - THAT is my main concern, that it costs money, that people are paying for something that, as far as I can see - without actual evidence to the contrary - is just a piece of laminated card).

I don't mean to be an arse, or call anyone untrustworthy, honest :)

E2A If someone can post actual evidence of Cancard getting people off - people that didn't have a prescription, then I will happily concede that it's worth paying for :) Not just anecdotes, actual proof. That's all I ask, actual proof, that's not too much to ask is it ? :unsure:

Edited by Boojum

Just now, Boojum said:

I'm not distrusting your word man ;)

I'd just need to see actual evidence, case studies and stuff before I believe anything. No offense meant to you, or anyone else, I'm just not a trusting kinda person, I need evidence (stuff that has been recorded and can be proven with documentation and stuff) before I believe anything. Sorry, like I say no offence meant, it doesn't mean I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust anything I'm told unless I can independently verify it, that's all. As yet I've seen no verifiable evidence to support the claim that Cancard is of any value (for the money people pay - THAT is my main concern, that it costs money, that people are paying for something that, as far as I can see - without actual evidence to the contrary - is just a piece of laminated card).

I don't mean to be an arse, or call anyone untrustworthy, honest :)

E2A If someone can post actual evidence of Cancard getting people off - people that didn't have a prescription (and not just anecdotes) then I will happily concede that it's worth paying for :)

Maybe tomorrow. Sorry give me until next week. lol

• Like 1

Just now, soto said:

Maybe tomorrow. Sorry give me until next week. lol

Sorry man, I really don't mean to be an arsehole :doh: I just don't like to think of people getting sucked in by a scam is all :) Sorry, genuinely don't mean to be a dick :doh:

• Like 1

If it's real then cool, it just smells kinda scammy to me (the fact that you have to pay for it, and there's not actual evidence of its legal efficacy kinda rings my alarm bells)

• Like 1

Just now, Boojum said:

Sorry man, I really don't mean to be an arsehole :doh: I just don't like to think of people getting sucked in by a scam is all :) Sorry, genuinely don't mean to be a dick :doh:

You're not being a dick at all. I was just saying that my hazy memory recalls they let a lot of people off.

I will work out how many people sometime next week. Apologies, just had a bit of a heavy night and got a bit of a shit week the rest of it.

I would say off the bat that it's not a scam, if it was it wouldn't cost £20 for the card with all the help they've had, I think of one of the other cards may be borderline that but I don't want to say that for certain. Some of the help that cancard got should have cost thousands but they got it for (free) I say it in brackets as I'm not sure what they may want further down the line.

• Like 2