CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

29 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

All the card (cancard im talking about not madicann) is for is to show the police you have a verified condition that would qualify you for a prescription if you could afford to go to a private doctor, end of. The police have all been advised about this card and what to do when they encounter someone with one; leave them alone, don't ask them any questions, and don't take their cannabis. No its not a guarantee, but yes it is going to better than a kick in the teeth.

Are you 100% sure that Police have ALL been adviced? Have they been ordered ? Are you sure every Chief inspector has told every one of his police about the card ? I highly doubt it . They get advised all the time yet they still ignore many things they advised about , or there wouldn’t be deaths in custody . So you really think they all know about the card ? Doubtful imho 

• Like 6

@soto ffs man do you have a crystal ball? You don’t know how this will pan out so excuse my extreme caution and mistrust.

e2a most of us here on UK420 have a grow on. Do you?

Edited by bartman
  • Like 2

Just now, bartman said:

@soto ffs man do you have a crystal ball? You don’t know how this will pan out so excuse my extreme caution and mistrust.

It's all very well being cautious, earlier I urged people to be. In fact that's a theme running through most of my posts. 

I'm not just going to sit here and put up with statements that just aren't true. 

Edited by soto

An example would be talking about Reynolds. You know if I were to speak my mind about the conduct of that man, he's so unstable that if he got word of it he'd no doubt start his litigeous bullshit on me. 

He's still doing it by the way, to some ex UPA people. This kind of behaviour is far removed from Cancard, they're not operating under the same principles by a fking large margin quite frankly. 

edit: As for where he's at, I hear he's drinking himself to death in Ireland after he had to sell a large asset to pay for legal related stuff when he had his arse handed to him by Sarah Mcculloch.

Edited by soto

2 minutes ago, Joolz said:

what happened there ?

Some data got stolen by one of its directors I do believe. 

No surprise to me though because it is ALL about the data.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, twigs said:

that’s on the splash page mate..

it doesn’t matter about the application form because the law hasn’t changed lol you could put any question or hurdles in the way and it wouldn’t matter..

it like arguing about not arresting somebody for not having a driving license because you can’t afford one..

“i meet all the conditions to enable me to hold a license so you shouldn’t arrest me because i don’t have one”

driving is licensed, cannabis is licensed.. see what i mean?

Another of my points entirely missed. Try actually reading stuff instead of trying to find something to disagree with. When you apply they make it clear that its not a "get out of jail free card' any "misleading" info you might have seen on the front page is clarified in the as you go through the process, hence me asking you if you had applied cos otherwise you wouldn't know would ya. 

You guys are on some next level bat shit. This thread reaks of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. I'm out, have fun worrying yourself into an early grave. 

We ain’t worried just been around and seen decades of groups fall apart every time , where’s the money and data gone then ? You don’t know we don’t know but it’s worth £.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

You guys are on some next level bat shit. This thread reaks of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

lol so you have read up about reynolds already?

when i confronted him he called me a paranoid cunt! lol then it turned out he was a fucking con man on the make, so we were right that time. not saying this is the same but if you actually bother to find out what we mean you might get some insight into why we are being cautious.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 6

The only group I know and trusted was in Brixton in the 90’s some may be aware of it . Allegedly was a type of club without premises . Every member had to be referred  and vetted . Now you had a choice of weed, skunk or hash . The whole system of this was you chose one of five activism charities , then the whole profits would go to that charity you chose . It went well for a year , the court case was lol as no profits , the guy still got sent down . That’s proper activism . The laws not set up for proving you donate profits . He’s now a Green Party meter irc , was a proper nice guy . Same people did all the ,marches and Jay days in London which was cool to be part of tbh , which we never built a data base for lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 3

Carly Barton is an associate of kind with Steve Moore.

Where have either of them earned trust from anyone?

It beggars belief. lol 

Edited by bartman
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

You guys are on some next level bat shit. This thread reaks of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. I'm out, have fun worrying yourself into an early grave

lol dude! 2 clicks on links from the card site leads you to a pharma supply chain company with scare stories about ‘black market cannabis’ lollol 

no tell

no smell

no sell ..has kept me knee deep in weed for my ill’s for decades, you don’t need a card to self medicate, just common sense..

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@Joolz the upa lot used the data of members irc for other stuff , french and Liebling aka Liarbling . Dubious stuff 

Not sure about the Medicann Card but the CANCARD have employed the same data handlers used by the NHS CANCARD will not have access to the data directly. They've chosen to go down the best in class route when it comes to patient data. Obviously there's always a risk involved when it comes to personal data especially regarding data that might potentially incriminate one's self. It's a balance of risks and mitigations. It's not a system for everyone but some would be willing and even thankful to use it.

• Like 2